User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boot PRX

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Boot PRX

[staff]Due to leakers giving the Boot PRX to public everyone will face the consequences of me no longer updating the PRX. Shame too, I had a new version that was ready for release which included the following features:

• Boot from lobby or game
    • You select the buttons you wish to use to activate the boot via a text file
    • Fixed the timer so that the boot no longer gives an error or ban
    • Set a special letter via a text file and only names that begin with that special letter will be booted (So if you wanted to boot those annoying fags that have X at the begining of their name, then you could)

To bad non of you guys will ever see these features since you had to go be noobs and leak.

Confirmed Leakers
    Inf3cted.Joka
    ™Iv.SNiPEr™
    [/staff]
    This is now released to public due to leakers. Enjoy you noobs, see if I ever create anything for anyone else.

P.S. From now on any VIP member that gets 3 complaints of being a leaker, will be PERMANENTLY IP banned. NO second chances. I'm tired of this bull shit.

When you press square and triangle it will boot the whole room. No error 35 or ban message.

For security reasons I've made it so that in order to use your Nickname must be ConsoleDiscussions.com. In order to change your Nickname go to Settings -> System Settings -> Nickname. I'm not saying I don't trust you guys, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Changes:

• Fixed a buffer issue
    • Changed the button layout
    • Added security
    • Removed limitations from beta (This was only in Tyler's version)

Installation:
    1.) Download below
    2.) Go into the MS_ROOT folder of the file you downloaded.
    3.) Open your PSP in USB mode.
    4.) Drag the contents of the MS_ROOT folder you downloaded to your Memory Stick's Root. If you do not know what your Memory Stick's Root is then read THIS.
    5.) Add the following code to your game.txt and enable the plugin in recovery:
    Code:
    ms0:/seplugins/boot.prx
    You then need to add this to your Cheat Database
    #Boot On
    ;Turn on AFTER you log into the servers
    0x00804f00 0x00000001

Usage:
    Turn on the code when you are logged into the servers. When you join a game press and hold Square and Triangle for 3-4 seconds and everyone should be gone. Do not hold longer than 5 seconds as the timer function doesn't loop at the moment, so after five seconds the PRX becomes visible to the servers anti cheat system

Special Thanks:
    Go to NOFX for putting up with me through a lot of crap with my outdated compiler and letting me use bits and pieces of his code.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Re: Boot PRX

cant wait man

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

During the game and lobby?

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Is there an estimated time this will be available? I come here everyday and checking if its ported yet lol (<--needs a life)

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

LOL i love how people always say that. OH if you dont release it give it to me dont worry...usually those are the noobiest people no offense

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Inf3CTED.JOKA View Post
    SUp peoples of CD
    I have the PrX
    And it seems to work Quite Efficiently.
    Its a Freeze Boot prx
    Idk if i should posted it bc theres too may noobs in VIP.
    I agree with the noob part (6 posts and VIP come on! no offense, but really?)

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Do you know y i dont want to post?
    Bc Johnny never posts any usefull codes yet he gets VIP money.
    Do you see anything wrong with that?
    I do. Because i contributed for some VIP codes to be released.
    I dont even get a simple thanks.
    If you want realy VIP for $ contact me..
    This VIp is an embarassment for those who actually pay.
    i agree, there is a thread in the staff section discussing this, now let's please get back on topic

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Do you know y i dont want to post?
    Bc Johnny never posts any usefull codes yet he gets VIP money.
    Do you see anything wrong with that?
    I do. Because i contributed for some VIP codes to be released.
    I dont even get a simple thanks.
    If you want realy VIP for $ contact me..
    This VIp is an embarassment for those who actually pay.
    Well then don't fucking buy it. There is nothing to put in there, people try, what codes are we going to put in there that AREN'T going to get leaked. Because all the other noobs that are VIP take every single code, copy & paste into a PM and send it to their friends. Say don't give it to anyone else. 2 minutes later its onto another person. There is accounts, and tutorials. Thats all thats really reliable in there to not get leaked. Once this Boot PRX gets released i guarantee someone is going to give it to their friends. I hope we find out who gives it to them so we can Perm. IP ban them.

Anyways guys, just a jokered boot PRX shouldn't be too hard. I don't think it will take long once he starts it if he hasn't started it yet.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Am I classified as a noob due to my limited amount of posts?
    I'll admit, never actually been to a site like this, this is my first
    actual paid site but not new to the psp field (other than making codes).

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ™TyLeRmAn14™ View Post
    SCAL fk you im friends wit infected
    do i care?
    does that make you not a noob?
    i like infected, he has good stuff and hes able to keep it to himself if needed, its just that when people say oh if you dont release it give it to me its like dude are you serious?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast