User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Boots

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Re: Safe Boots

LOL i think its close bakonice...pspbricker{[(SANIK)]}...codes...nitepr...mkultra hmmm if u guys like used to work together just think.............hmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by funkmaster; 01-18-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: SCAL24
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    Tonic wins, nofx fails. :D
    I own both of you.

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    LOL i think its close bakonice...pspbricker...codes...nitepr...mkultra hmmm if u guys like used to work together just think.............hmmmmmmmmm

sanik made pspbricker

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

ok my bad jeeze mr.icorrecteverythingfunkmastersays

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

Me & NOFX Do work together and shut up IMOK.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

ok sorry i didnt mean it that u had to just saying if u did or a compatitoin

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

Thanks for this Tonic, I don't boot lightly, This will make it easy to take out the trash in-game. good stuff.

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

didnt i sent these to you??? Also the door boot is acually named "action animation" in psdis which i found on the 150patch. Also the shot boot is really named "hit collision".

Theres still pick up weapon boot, pick up ammo, climb, bomb, revive, the list goes on and on. Why not release those to since your leaking everything i found!!!

Lets take it a step futher and just release single boot, or force taunt, maybe even life and death, how about suicide others. I have all those but the life and death so you might as well put it all out there before i do.

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

well im giving up on socom Moving on to PS3 and 360 so anything that will do with my psp will either be coded arms or some homebrew, and anything socom related will be gone.

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspnoobzrus View Post
    didnt i sent these to you??? Also the door boot is acually named "action animation" in psdis which i found on the 150patch. Also the shot boot is really named "hit collision".

Theres still pick up weapon boot, pick up ammo, climb, bomb, revive, the list goes on and on. Why not release those to since your leaking everything i found!!!

Lets take it a step futher and just release single boot, or force taunt, maybe even life and death, how about suicide others. I have all those but the life and death so you might as well put it all out there before i do.
    LoL I had these longer then you, i can assure you that. I found these long before you did and Nofx can confirm that.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast