User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Boots

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

Re: Safe Boots

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    LoL I had these longer then you, i can assure you that. I found these long before you did and Nofx can confirm that.
    huhuh yeah, thius man speaks of the promise land and the truth.

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    LoL I had these longer then you, i can assure you that. I found these long before you did and Nofx can confirm that.
    Yeah, Tonic did make them himself forever ago, I can confirm that. Him and I had a booting contest with them.

All it is is packet data edit, which is clearly contained in the packet sending functions, and even I figured this out a while ago, just didn't know it didn't ban at the time, lol.

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

poor owns both of you with his server boot!

----Added 18/1/2009 at 6:13 PM----
    Do you know why when i use taunt boot/ vote boot in a glitch room it takes many tries to jsut get one person out? Is it because im using onlineonly cso of ftb2?

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

if you have a stronger connection it wont take so many, but its because its safe and not as strong i guess? am i correct?

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sniping.Prodigy View Post
    poor owns both of you with his server boot!

----Added 18/1/2009 at 6:13 PM----
    Do you know why when i use taunt boot/ vote boot in a glitch room it takes many tries to jsut get one person out? Is it because im using onlineonly cso of ftb2?
    Poorkingz Server boot was a mistake, he was aiming for a anti-ban code and realized he was booting servers.

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

tonic ur cool, u dont need to release boots tho
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

It will throw out error 12, but anti-12 won't save you from it.

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

thats ba

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

You have to be host, flip on when host and have people join, they'll get error(12) If they have anti-12 on they'll get a fucked up join game message.

Safe Boots

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by As Known As View Post
    They dont ban, they are safe, and tonic way to go! I really do hate you now, after you gave me hostage and virus etc, the next day they were released. Mise release your whole damn db, and single boot.
    Dont be an ass man.......at least he GAVE you the codes. I i were him after that outburst id say fuck it to anything else i might be thinkin about.............Be nice, Be Respectful, Be Gratful.
    If i did something to help you dont you think its fair to help me? (donate or +rep me)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast