â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Re: Nasty Lobby Boot

WOW it boots way fast lol
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Nasty Lobby Boot

User Info Menu

thats a great and terrible code at the same time. good job.

Nasty Lobby Boot

User Info Menu

omfg quit runing socom tonic im not talking to u boots are good when u need to boot a hacker but random booting is about as pointless as shoving ur head up someones ass it gets nothng done but pissed off ppl

Nasty Lobby Boot

User Info Menu

O wow. C'mon Tonic, you're cool and everything and I know Socom FTB2 is dead, but you gotta stop releasing boots. There are already enough boots getting abused. Like 'Lobby Spectator Freeze', 'In-Game Spectator Freeze', JohnnyMcKinney's Boot PRX.

EDIT:
    I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but come on. There's already enough out there. If you're going to release something, release a Single Slot Boot.

EDIT 2:
    Or release a customizable boot. Like you can use NOFX's Text Generator and replace certain lines to change the error/messege of a boot. Like lets say that the 'Nasty Lobby Boot' you posted gives the victim error whatever. Error 12 & 35 are getting old. We should be able to change it around so that you make it say like "You have been booted. Please stop hacking/glitching/camping etc.." and that could be the messege that the victim gets
    Last edited by Prestige; 03-14-2009 at 12:13 AM.
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.

Nasty Lobby Boot

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rant7 View Post
    omfg quit runing socom tonic im not talking to u boots are good when u need to boot a hacker but random booting is about as pointless as shoving ur head up someones ass it gets nothng done but pissed off ppl
    Mkay? The game is messed up anyways just be glad you have the codes you do. Without tonic half your codes would suck.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Nasty Lobby Boot

User Info Menu

Thanks for the classic quote

"omfg quit ruining socom tonic"

It's perfect! :D

Nasty Lobby Boot

User Info Menu

Lol. Any considerations about my suggestions? They could be a good idea.

Nasty Lobby Boot

User Info Menu

This is funny cuz tonic said that he's last post on ftb2 was the third party stuff then he comes up with gun mod then some boots then the activation stuff and then this lol

Nasty Lobby Boot

User Info Menu

Lol, you are right. I remember that. :P What's wrong Tonic? To hard to leave the PSP scene? To me it is, really since I JUST got into it. Just love us sooo much you can't stop making stuff for us?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast