User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: vote boot=bye!

vote boot=bye!

User Info Menu

Re: vote boot=bye!

pm me proof or something and ill take creds down.

vote boot=bye!

User Info Menu

ok how about go to binary's site scal. Lol...

I dont wanna post it but ill either aim you or just tell you tomorrow @ school (cuz of advertising rules)

vote boot=bye!

User Info Menu

yea yea..pm on the other site.

vote boot=bye!

User Info Menu

i just tried it and it said bye! has voted to remove(socom name here)
    .:New Favorite:.

.: Forum Rules | Announcements | My GFx | My Myspace | My Profile :.

vote boot=bye!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.iHack View Post
    Lol. Ported By:

BINARY!

wtf are u talking about. i made this code no one should had posted this in other sites but me. i want some proof. i made this code u cant lie wat u trying to put me down lik those hater out there fine u can think watever u want cuz i know im right!

----Added 2/2/2009 at 4:10 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by X150riderx View Post
    i just tried it and it said bye! has voted to remove(socom name here)

it supose to do that!

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

no u didnt

vote boot=bye!

User Info Menu

bro the code that u posted pops up white automatically on the nitepr screen this will either freeze o boot u in the game so i suggest not to use it for the fact that after a gud matter of time it will give u errror 35. Even if u do corrupt ur psid u will till b booted.
    im NOT a NOOB I JUS DNT POST SHIT (ANTI-HACKER) NGC 4 LYFE {J2APIST444 NGC LEADER} [FUCK ALL THE NOOB HACKERS] ASK BOUT ME SURE SOMEONE WILL TELL U BOUT ME...

vote boot=bye!

User Info Menu

lol swat said 75% of the time.. LMAO that means 3 out of 4 people you vote out it should work as he says.. and those 3 people you voted you should be booted. but swat, i think you pulled that number outta ur swat ass. cause 100% of the time it boots random people. NOT 75% of people you vote yoou get booted. so that everyone know.. like someone else said already.. this boot is completely random.
    [Today 05:34 PM] -.Z3U5.-: Every time chewy comes in the Sb he says "whats up zues" and spells my name wrong

vote boot=bye!

User Info Menu

whats the point of this then? it dident even boot him?
    .:New Favorite:.

.: Forum Rules | Announcements | My GFx | My Myspace | My Profile :.

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chewbacca View Post
    lol swat said 75% of the time.. LMAO that means 3 out of 4 people you vote out it should work as he says.. and those 3 people you voted you should be booted. but swat, i think you pulled that number outta ur swat ass. cause 100% of the time it boots random people. NOT 75% of people you vote yoou get booted. so that everyone know.. like someone else said already.. this boot is completely random.
    thank you finally someone that agree with me. like i said this boot is random and sometimes u may get lucky. now there is a way to boot someone that u voted and it will work 100% of the time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast