User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Antis

Antis

User Info Menu

Re: Antis

make sure that anti vote works now bcuz dat the only one that u didnt rite anti 35 i think i rather get voted den get error thirty five haha
    im NOT a NOOB I JUS DNT POST SHIT (ANTI-HACKER) NGC 4 LYFE {J2APIST444 NGC LEADER} [FUCK ALL THE NOOB HACKERS] ASK BOUT ME SURE SOMEONE WILL TELL U BOUT ME...

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

well its a anti so idk. ummmm anti freeze u guys say dont work

Antis

User Info Menu

What so you have to change you hz to use some of these codes.....Wouldnt it work if you just turn on the antiboot PRX
    [Exceeded Maximum Number of Images]
    ThAtS wHaT i CaLL a FiGhT

Antis

User Info Menu

ok anti freeze works bt will mess up certain gameplay things such as making rooms and followin people and i tested the ati vote and that does not work it did exactly wut i said i gave me a error thirty five and i still got voted out the game so yea im just telling you so you know..have a good one people
    im NOT a NOOB I JUS DNT POST SHIT (ANTI-HACKER) NGC 4 LYFE {J2APIST444 NGC LEADER} [FUCK ALL THE NOOB HACKERS] ASK BOUT ME SURE SOMEONE WILL TELL U BOUT ME...

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion_ View Post
    What so you have to change you hz to use some of these codes.....Wouldnt it work if you just turn on the antiboot PRX
    no antiboot is a whole another thing. all that stupid prx does is protects u during lobby boots thats it.

also about antifireeze and antivote. antivote is gone duh dont be a noob and antifreeze is a whole different antifreeze. the 1 that i had up orginally was down and i found a new 1

Antis

User Info Menu

naw im jus sayin that if u gnna post it up jus let ppl no if it works or not

Antis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Master DarkAura17 View Post
    don't be leeching anti boots, and boots somewhere johnny said so. i have them but you dont see me leeching them.
    LOL, I guess you don't get out much, Anti boots are posted on every site out there, so no one is leaking anything.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

Antis

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Antis

yo bounty i ike your signature....itz funny how ppl think they are hackers bcuz they got a hacked psp....ino im not a hacker but my brother is he hacks everything all i hacked was my psp n that was too simple so i dont consider that hacking good to no that you know the differencen i respect that

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j2apist444 View Post
    naw im jus sayin that if u gnna post it up jus let ppl no if it works or not

i really dont play the game to much. i just make codes when i feel like it and if i ever feel like a release of my stuff u guys will see them. but other than that i know most of them work some i'm unsure about

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

The anti freeze only protects against ppls animation freeze not the type meme freeze boot.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast