User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spam codes for Noobs

Spam codes for Noobs

User Info Menu

Re: Spam codes for Noobs

this shit freezes a lot. i have a better 1 that doesnt freeze, but im not releasing it 2 the noobs.

BEAST

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eric27 View Post
    this shit freezes a lot. i have a better 1 that doesnt freeze, but im not releasing it 2 the noobs.
    dude you dont turn it on long turn it on fast then off and wow some of you people are dumb.

Spam codes for Noobs

User Info Menu

yea i can tell Eric27 is dumb u clearly put the instruction at the beginning no wonder people are noobs
    ----Usin hacks not made by urself is nutin, Creatin, Exploitin is a BIG accomplishment-----

BEAST

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cyb3ritachi View Post
    yea i can tell Eric27 is dumb u clearly put the instruction at the beginning no wonder people are noobs

hahah true that hahaha man i thought this was clear and then someone like that opens there mouth

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eric27 View Post
    You'r retared if you think that you got a better one all this is, is a mod of the code I posted and there really was no need to mod it like this you could have easily used the Text In game [editor].

Spam codes for Noobs

User Info Menu

i know right? i mean seriously?

BEAST

User Info Menu

haHA WOW dude why do you think it says for noobs why did you come here?? prob because you are nooby. more then eric hahaha

Spam codes for Noobs

User Info Menu

Very Nice codes.

Spam codes for Noobs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BaDBlOoDeD_SMB View Post
    ur a hacker it shouldnt be hard to take out campers. besides i love campers when i was a beast in the game without hacking. i was like in the top 10 before rank up codes came out. no one wanted a piece. if hacking got ruin i would come back just to own the stupid hacking noobs but to bad they havent taken care of the hacking problem oh well.

Also spam codes for noobs. ur obviously a noob (no offense) if u posted this
    Ya I maybe a hacker but I don't hack in regular games. I play legit. I like the spam codes cause people think its funny some of the messages you spam out, besides its harmless fun. So if that makes me a noob then I guess I am .... LMAO .. Just having fun.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

BEAST

User Info Menu

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast