User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any error code

Any error code

User Info Menu

Re: Any error code

Quote Originally Posted by -Hex.. View Post
    Don't act like you knew, you were the one that was waiting for someone to explain it. uh duh, dont flame me, your just a mod, that doesnt mean you do what you want when you want. If you flame me then i will flame you back. Thats how it goes.
    no, I was waiting for somebody to explain the hex part, because then you could put it in some random code, and fuck people up

Any error code

User Info Menu

You would throw a packet in to mess people up. If he does that then it would be a post from him that alot of people would enjoy.

Any error code

User Info Menu

This code does nothing but boot YOURSELF. So big brother lay off. You can't fuck anyone over with this code.

Any error code

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GOD-_-SLAYER View Post
    This code does nothing but boot YOURSELF. So big brother lay off. You can't fuck anyone over with this code.
    yes you can. all you have to do is insert this into a code, and claim it's a new version/mod, it isn't rocket science

Any error code

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
    yes you can. all you have to do is insert this into a code, and claim it's a new version/mod, it isn't rocket science
    These are not true packets. Its more of a mod. If you think this isn't rocket science, hook this into a boot and release. I can tell you one thing I suck at packets, so I wont flame you if you do it. But if there is any other reason you don't, you go down as a bullshiter in my book.
    Last edited by WarCrazy; 03-17-2009 at 05:33 PM.

Any error code

User Info Menu

hes just saying it could be a prank as in you give it to someone....like put it into a code like predator mode and say it actually makes you dissapear and people will get this error when they turn it on. That's all he's saying.

Any error code

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SCAL24 View Post
    hes just saying it could be a prank as in you give it to someone....like put it into a code like predator mode and say it actually makes you dissapear and people will get this error when they turn it on. That's all he's saying.
    I doubt it. he meant as in boot code.

Any error code

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GOD-_-SLAYER View Post
    I doubt it. he meant as in boot code.
    scal is right

Any error code

User Info Menu

Mhmm.. I hate kids like you.

Any error code

User Info Menu

-Hex.., I had your back last time, now your just being a complete noob.

And YEAHBOI, wow, finally you post a code without giving yourself credit. I appreciate that and it will decrease flaming from people (except -Hex..).

Although you should try to find out who made it and give credit to them.

Please edit the credit and add: 1st-Hokage
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast