User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Released! The best dang booter ever...

Released! The best dang booter ever...

User Info Menu

Re: Released! The best dang booter ever...

Quote Originally Posted by ™._-.♠iNs4n3♠.-_.™ View Post
    you mean its not fake?its real?:ohmy:
    How about you test it to see if it's real........
    Last edited by Silvеr; 04-01-2009 at 05:47 PM.

User Info Menu

i repped + nice boot i guess ....oh and by the way i dont hack as much as i used to....dick

User Info Menu

good it doesnt work dat would be stupid to release
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

The code is a fake.......nice try PspnOOBruz this code exists in Ps2 and Ps3....i doubt you know what you are talking about...If it does work its probably only on your screen...No anti needed for that.I doubt anybody can port that from Ps2/Ps3.Not even poorkings himself could of done the job.The only person that can probably port that is me and Tonic.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspnoobzrus View Post
    I have the anti for this code already so dont worry it will be released soon!

Well I've kept this under raps for to long, now it's time for the code to leave the nest and be fruitful. Just like it says, "Join the server you want to boot, "EAST" now you should see all the rooms in there, turn on the code and BAM! gone...". Log back on and see if the servers gone.

*Note: Sometimes it takes a couple tries to get it to work, so be sure to log back on and try again if you still see the server.

Code:
    #Server "N00Bz" Booter
    ;go into the server you want
    ;to boot & turn on the code
    ;BAM! gone...
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x00502354
    0x00155C78 0x00000001
    0x00155C7C 0x00000000
    Scary shit.

----Added 1/4/2009 at 12:04 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by [LRF]Raddex View Post
    The code is a fake.......nice try PspnOOBruz this code exists in Ps2 and Ps3....i doubt you know what you are talking about...If it does work its probably only on your screen...No anti needed for that.I doubt anybody can port that from Ps2/Ps3.Not even poorkings himself could of done the job.The only person that can probably port that is me and Tonic.
    You WRONG! haha your making yourself look like a fool. Tonic does have the server boot/server ban. And so does everyone else. Tell you the truth its in one of the codes that was released not to long ago. But you have to be smart enough to find it.
    Poorkingz has server boot, he has proved it to me before. Demonspawn aka pspnoobz is one of the smartest people I know. He prolly knows just as much in packets along with poorkingz. I can honestly say I don't like/understand packets to well. I know what the do, I can find them but putting them in the function throws me off.

Oh and Porting.. hmmm... Yea anyone can port buddy. From ps2 to this no problem. Some people might need to learn to port Jals but still quite easy. Your a nub.
    Last edited by WarCrazy; 04-01-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Shh, its a fucking secret.

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

Wow Raddex you noob i knew you could hack. Also.. poorkingz him self already has it he's used it before. So.. no.. you arent the only one who can port it cuz youre a noob hacker :)

User Info Menu

LoL very nice Noob once again u have done it again Good Job.

User Info Menu

Your Ignorance is bliss.

User Info Menu

Dude sorry but the guy that said it's fake because it's start by 0xFFFFFFFF that's a dma code....and u saying that the player animation and others one that the address that start by 0xFFFFFFFF are fake?

----Added 1/4/2009 at 1:57 PM----
    But I know it's not fake cuz there are Dma codes

User Info Menu

It's as real as it gets and yea smart1 it's a dma :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast