User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ferndogg03's Imposter Generators

ferndogg03's Imposter Generators

User Info Menu

Re: ferndogg03's Long Clan Tag Generator

well, do u have 2 be so negative, fern said its BASED on Saniks generator so that actually counts as a credit and he made it better meaning that Sanik is not responsible off fern's work meaning full credit goes 2 fern's own generator

Irony at it's finest

User Info Menu

thanks this is very usefull
    PSP firmware history: 1.5>2.0>2.8>3.0>3.30>3.50>3.50 HEN>3.40 OEA>M33 3.51>M33 3.52 :D

SoCoM FtB2 NaMe:matt5-0
    :D

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -Death View Post
    well, do u have 2 be so negative, fern said its BASED on Saniks generator so that actually counts as a credit and he made it better meaning that Sanik is not responsible off fern's work meaning full credit goes 2 fern's own generator
    Correct. I see fern started from scratch on this one. He didn't use but like a few bits and pieces of Saniks (Really like only one piece), which if anyone made a program similar to this they would be forced to use that code anyway. So technically credit would go to fern.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

im...stuck...

im counfused with all that code to make the cheat
    PSP firmware history: 1.5>2.0>2.8>3.0>3.30>3.50>3.50 HEN>3.40 OEA>M33 3.51>M33 3.52 :D

SoCoM FtB2 NaMe:matt5-0
    :D

User Info Menu

as long as fern wrote most of it, its not like anyone should have a hissy fit over it

User Info Menu

well, the problem has been solved already. I think i no how to make it better, what if u just press a button and the {square}(example} appears on the screen, that will be a challenge

Irony at it's finest

User Info Menu

ive been trying to come up wit somehting like tht its just tht i dunno wat to use...javascript or php..soooo yea...i think its fine hoe it is...

User Info Menu

Great Job!!!! Go Ferndog!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by socom73om73 View Post
    Great Job!!!! Go Ferndog!!!
    thanks...

once johny comes online, he can put the a newer version that i just finished of this with the feature that -Death mentioned....i couldnt get it right becuase it would replace ALL of the trext instead of adding it...but yea its done and im gona do an name imposter one and a room imposter one...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ferndogg03 View Post
    thanks...

once johny comes online, he can put the a newer version that i just finished of this with the feature that -Death mentioned....i couldnt get it right becuase it would replace ALL of the trext instead of adding it...but yea its done and im gona do an name imposter one and a room imposter one...
    Anytime you update it just PM me the files like you did last time.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast