User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Freeze PRX

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

Re: Freeze PRX

Quote Originally Posted by Skyance View Post
    Calm down! Hey! Mod just close this to prevend more flaming its not gonna stop for a while.
    You realize when you post stuff like this you yourself are spamming. So do do us a favor, keep your opinions to yourself. If a mod thinks this thread needs to be closed then they will do so. They don't need some 14 year old kid running around telling them how to do there job.

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WarCrazy View Post
    You realize when you post stuff like this you yourself are spamming. So do do us a favor, keep your opinions to yourself. If a mod thinks this thread needs to be closed then they will do so. They don't need some 14 year old kid running around telling them how to do there job.
    Why don't you fuck off, you can't tell me what to do bitch, your not in control either. I'm just saying that its pointless to keep this thread open! Also, its not spamming, spamming is a one word reply like "thanks" or "yo". BTW how does my age have anything to do with what I say? I could be 2 years old or 25 and have made that comment and it would still have the exact same fucking value.

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skyance View Post
    Why don't you fuck off, you can't tell me what to do bitch, your not in control either. I'm just saying that its pointless to keep this thread open! Also, its not spamming, spamming is a one word reply like "thanks" or "yo". BTW how does my age have anything to do with what I say? I could be 2 years old or 25 and have made that comment and it would still have the exact same fucking value.
    See no its not pointless to keep a thread like this open due to if someone has a problem with the prx. Spamming has many meanings, either off subject talk or 1 or 2 word responses. You telling mod/admins to close the thread is SPAM, pm them, you deliberately post it here so you can look cool an get more posts/vb. Your a little kid, thats why i brought your age into this, you react like its death. How about you pm a mod to close the thread. If you feel like the thread should be closed how about you grow mod powers out your butt and close it yourself.

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

Nobody should be passing out "you ruin Socom" speech. Fact is, and will remain, Socom has already been ruined.

It's stupid to say someone ruins Socom because they boot, because I'm pretty sure you're booting too. And please don't say "I only boot if a hacker comes." That's also tiring to hear.

oh yeah, nice code man.

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

Arguing Over a game:dry:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567