All this code does is put {{'s in your name just block the name:
    #Host Patch Boot
    ;No Credit
    ;Host Only Useless
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x0050238C
    0x00000068 0x000D507B
    0x0000006C 0x007B7D50
    0x00000070 0x00507B7D

Just look at it in the decoder, and it only works for host because that is the host offset. The noobs just can't figure out the regular offset, lmao, i use the host and non host offsets in my namejack prx and the bricker uses them too. And who cares about these little weak ass boots they are releasing there are antis for all of them. You just actually have to look and see how they are booting you.

For this one just remove the names from the lobby or use pspnoobzrus's new anti that only shows 4 letters of their name.

And btw tocksick i see you on socom alot and all you do is swing from mckinney's nuts, you can't even stop my freeze tag and thats the weakest freeze i got LMAO. Coming in my rooms preachin how great mckinney is and how many codes he makes and scripts he writes, ask him if he codes. I think everyone but you knows the answer to tha one. I'll be seeing ya on socom better have your patchboot ready LMAO. Good Luck.
    Last edited by smokin; 06-11-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

Re: Patchboot [released by me]

Yea ToCkSiCk was showing off to Orical one time about how johnny is sooo fuking great and how he has all these great codes..fuking hate people like that

Patchboot [released by me]

User Info Menu

Who gives a damn about boots anyways. Freezes are more fun.

User Info Menu

Lol yea freezes are lots more fun... lol and who gives a ###### #### ok stop hatin i releasesd a ###### booot that is gay anyways so i dont care.... WOW

----Added 12/6/2009 at 4:26 AM----
    And by the way smokin i never turn any anti`s on at all.... i have lots i just never turn them on so watever and i havnet talked to mckinney for a while.

AC3_777ARKSMAN (6:19:51 PM): wtf
    ToCkSiCk (6:21:59 PM): wat
    AC3_777ARKSMAN (6:23:47 PM): You came in my advertise room and said hi guys watch this then i froze and i couldnt turn my psp on for like 2 mins.
    ToCkSiCk (6:27:56 PM): lol i dont know wat ur talkin about.

Once a noob always a noob

Socom ftb2 name= ToCkSiCk--
    PSN= ToCkSiCk--

So add me HO3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -Skill64- View Post
    Rampage? What? No,I Just Didnt Give a Shit What People Say.

By The Way Here's The Real One

#Host Patch Boot
    ;No Credit
    ;Host Only Useless
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x0050238C
    0x00000068 0x000D507B
    0x0000006C 0x007B7D50
    0x00000070 0x00507B7D

Yeah,The Reason Is Why People Released In Vip Is Because I Was Really Sneaky And Tricked The Guy For It :] Then There Like FUCK We Got To Release In Vip Now.I Really Dont See The Point Unless Your Host.
    Just Let Him Release/Leak Watever Its Probably His Code And If Its Not He Better Get Ready For Whats Gonna Happen To Him.
    But I Dont Really See The Point In This Boot Tocksick

User Info Menu

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH omfg HAHAHAH sumtins gunna happen to me for releaseing a boot code hahaha omg kid your funny lol ok

AC3_777ARKSMAN (6:19:51 PM): wtf
    ToCkSiCk (6:21:59 PM): wat
    AC3_777ARKSMAN (6:23:47 PM): You came in my advertise room and said hi guys watch this then i froze and i couldnt turn my psp on for like 2 mins.
    ToCkSiCk (6:27:56 PM): lol i dont know wat ur talkin about.

Once a noob always a noob

Socom ftb2 name= ToCkSiCk--
    PSN= ToCkSiCk--

So add me HO3

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

You would be suprised what can happen. Especially if you think i only hack the psp. And i know you weren't calling me a kid i'm old enough to be your daddy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspnoobzrus View Post
    Because gayness is in there blood? Maybe there retarded? Could be either one of those.

retard is in their jeans...
    why would a dude wear hanes her way,,

tocksick, the anti for whatever smokin can do to you, is something witness protection

lol, lmao
    Last edited by Blue; 06-15-2009 at 11:26 PM. Reason: dont be immature....

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

All this fighting for a stupid $20 game, you guys are fucking pathetic.

Honestly, shut up both of you, I'm so sick of coming to a ftb2 topic and seeing these users bitch about boots people releasing and leaking and blah, blah, blah.

Get over the release, get over the leaking, GET OVER THE GOD DAMN GAME.

Cheers.

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skyance View Post
    All this fighting for a stupid $20 game, you guys are fucking pathetic.

Honestly, shut up both of you, I'm so sick of coming to a ftb2 topic and seeing these users bitch about boots people releasing and leaking and blah, blah, blah.

Get over the release, get over the leaking, GET OVER THE GOD DAMN GAME.

Cheers.
    I agree.. but.. If you're tired of it then don't look at it. I just laugh at these posts and watch people pwn each other and laugh some more. And who gives a fuck about boots and freezes its easy as fuck to anti them. turn on anti 35. turn on an anti freeze. and you're done so stop bragging even noob hackers have those.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast