User Tag List

Thread: Dma 30 boot

Dma 30 boot

User Info Menu

Dma 30 boot

Idk If someone had DMA This code but I did so here you go!

#DMA BOOT 30
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x004925B8
    0x00007E18 0x34050045

#DMA Type Text BOOT
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x004B79EC
    0x00007960 0x00000020

If you know your functions to the boots or not i think ppl call it the wifi boot just change these hex values 0x34050045 and put the original hex to that boot to it! ANd for other boots out there thats out there just add a jump to this and see and you get becasue thats wat some lame kid had got when u came wit a fake wifi boot!!! lol Go Fuck urself...
    Last edited by 1st-Hokage; 06-10-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Dma 30 boot

User Info Menu

Re: Dma 30 boot

Wooo! I'ma go boot a room

Dma 30 boot

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1st-Hokage View Post

If you know your functions to the boots or not i think ppl call it the wifi boot just change these hex values 0x34050045 and put the original hex to that boot to it! ANd for other boots out there thats out there just add a jump to this and see and you get becasue thats wat some lame kid had got when u came wit a fake wifi boot!!! lol Go Fuck urself...
    Umm..cool can u just post the wifi-boot cuz? i don't know what u are saying.Someone used wifi boot and made go to the game lobby but still had my wifi on.

ReP [+]! YoU KnOW U WaNt To CliCK Da REP BuTToN!
    You're a LOS3R if Rep me DOWN!
    I'm Not even Gotta show what button it is!

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Damn i rember the days wen 1st-Hokage was a clan member in my clan years ago wen game was the itch. Now he's all grown up lmao :laugh:

Dma 30 boot

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by »-So©oM-Addi©T3D-« View Post
    Umm..cool can u just post the wifi-boot cuz? i don't know what u are saying.Someone used wifi boot and made go to the game lobby but still had my wifi on.
    It really doesn't do anything with your WIFI someone just thought it would be funny if they said it cuts your wifi.