User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Game Imposters

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Re: In Game Imposters

Quote Originally Posted by PSPBEAST View Post
    wtf man how would that work you have to make it outside anyway??
    No you don't stop saying things you not 100% about i know what he's talking about that so called myth going around saying theirs a built in clan generator well it is true. what it does is simply make color tags online using an online generator if ur in this certain clan and ur a dedicated member you get it. that's the only thing on socom tht never been leaked in my eyes cause that clan is trustworthy. me saying this crap probably might get it leaked but ill take my chances so far theirs only 10 of us with it and we gunna keep it that way.

In Game Imposters

User Info Menu

No offence but why would that be such a secret to keep. LOL its always the non-harmfull codes that never get out. But if it was a ban or boot code it would have be released asap. Lol socom world is a funny place.
    Peace
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty_Hunter24 View Post
    No offence but why would that be such a secret to keep. LOL its always the non-harmfull codes that never get out. But if it was a ban or boot code it would have be released asap. Lol socom world is a funny place.
    Peace
    Somewhat true. but if u think about it dont wanna log off to make a color tag for someone wen i can do it in the lobby. dont play that game no more anyways boring i already saw 4 fake me's so my job their is done.:laugh:

In Game Imposters

User Info Menu

i like this code it deserves credit

In Game Imposters

User Info Menu

why doesnt anyone use the search text feature any more? it works really good and all you have to do is press "X" and scroll up and down to change you name,clan tag,and color of name or tag.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123