User Tag List

Thread: Some working 1.60 patch codes?

Some working 1.60 patch codes?

User Info Menu

Ok i need some REAL god danm 1.60 patch NO FREEZE OR BAN. Every single code i try from EVERY god danm website doesnt work. Like the archive here, The codes dont even work , i turn on with music button. like clipping i go to go through wall at house in thin ice. Nothing. didnt work.. SOMEONE TELL ME REAL CODES PLEASE? I have 5.03 Gen A on a psp 3000 if u need to know that. Edit:KK i just noticed the ones i have on my psp are the same ones in the archive..... are there any OTHER ones that are good that arent in the archive?
    Last edited by Suicidal Cookie; 09-02-2009 at 01:56 PM.

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Re: Some working 1.60 patch codes?

The codes in the archive work for everyone else... My guess would be that there is something wrong on your end, not with the codes.

So do no codes from the archive work? or is it just VC?
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

User Info Menu

di u read the Edit: ?? 0.o

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Yeah, but i only just understood what you were trying to say. There are loads of other codes. If there is a particular one you are looking for, use the search tab at the top.

Or just browse through the pages in this section, there are loads of posts...
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

User Info Menu

search...

Look at the NO BAN archive that is stickied in the Socom FTB2 Codes Section.

Closed.