User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom see throw walls new!

Custom see throw walls new!

User Info Menu

Re: Custom see throw walls new!

If you didn't notice I reopened that thread. I did thorough tests an found what it did. Fr now on give an explanation on how, when, and where to use your codes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    just a tint map modded y is this guy a coder

You sir, have no room to talk. Mr. I R l33t, because I can use templates, and mod codes.
    I've never seen ANYTHING original from you, all mods. Btw... Use a damn spell checker...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sn0rlax View Post
    You sir, have no room to talk. Mr. I R l33t, because I can use templates, and mod codes.
    I've never seen ANYTHING original from you, all mods. Btw... Use a damn spell checker...
    yo 4real jump off me im not gay. & how hasnt used a templete wen their learnin
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

Let's not get too out of hand. Cmon now. If you wanna get all pissy, PM each other :). Unless youre me, then I can get pissy. This thread is being closed because of code already posted and stealing credit.

Btw the second line f the code the first two hex values are the opacity and the second 6 are the hex for the color.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12