Kids just wanna be like you Tonic :)

Selective/Slot Boot

User Info Menu

Re: Selective/Slot Boot

do you still press select to use lobby boot

Selective/Slot Boot

User Info Menu

Re: Selective/Slot Boot

Yes I know I'm new to this MIPS code making. And in response to Omegas' statement: Does that mean an extra person can join even if that person is only on my screen and possiably be considered by the game as 'joined' after one leaves? This could be the start to a working 17+ player room. Although I have my doubts for two reasons. The first is a duhh. Why is Socom noob that started one week before the 1.6 patch came out think of this before a pro? And two, the more technical one, this would be like a third party virus mode for others. If third party virus doesn't count you as one less person in the room why would this?

P.S. Yes I will leave this kinda stuff to the pros although I'm hoping I can one day become one like Tonic. By the way Tonic I only did that because I adore you and want to be just like you. I wasn't planning to ruin your reputation or nothing I only wanted to (falsly) walk in your footsteps. So, no hard feelings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12