User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK ULTRAv10

MK ULTRAv10

User Info Menu

MK ULTRAv10

just like any other mk ultra you have to disable nitePR to use and you have to that with this one as well, But this MK ULTRAv10 is better because:It holds more codes than the others, looks better, less bugs if any and it has a built in hijacker just like MK ULTRAv3, yes this means you can change other peoples clan tag and name to whatever you want and you can do the same to your name or tag.
    You install it just like anyother MK ULTRA, you put the prx in the seplugins folder and then add this to your game.text file
    ms0:/seplugins/MK10.prx. well i hope you guys and girls have fun with this. ENJoY!
    Attached Files Attached Files

MK ULTRAv10

User Info Menu

Re: MK ULTRAv10

Good job ill take screenies.

MK ULTRAv10

User Info Menu

wtf? when i try to use my mkultra hijacker on someone else it seems to want to hijack my name so ill be like typing i love socom or something and then exit mkultra and it changes my name?! anyone know wth to do? ohh and when i had my pspbricker enabled when i hijacked a name it worked but all the names looked like my animations... if you know what to do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me tyvm!!!!!! ill use this mkultra ^above^ to see if its just that mkultra im using

MK ULTRAv10

User Info Menu

how do you change other people name could you see it when you change other people name of clan on your own psp thankyou because you got mk ultraV10
    Last edited by Aznkevin; 12-25-2009 at 12:21 AM.

MK ULTRAv10

User Info Menu

you have to click there name and change it.. it hell tight.

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jacob103 View Post
    wtf? when i try to use my mkultra hijacker on someone else it seems to want to hijack my name so ill be like typing i love socom or something and then exit mkultra and it changes my name?! anyone know wth to do? ohh and when i had my pspbricker enabled when i hijacked a name it worked but all the names looked like my animations... if you know what to do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me tyvm!!!!!! ill use this mkultra ^above^ to see if its just that mkultra im using
    thats how its suppose to be, except dont change their name with ur animations on.

MK ULTRAv10

User Info Menu

yeah when you go to change someone elses name it will look like it changed your name on your screen so you know what it looks like lol but to everyone else it changes the other persons name its pretty cool lol the name and tag jack thing confused me at first too

MK ULTRAv10

User Info Menu

ok i have never used mk befor . so where do i put my cheats.? do i make a folder like nitepr and then make a txt doc. of what?

._________.

User Info Menu

MK will use your NitePR cheats. No need for a new folder or .txt because MK is a mod of NitePR
    _____

MK ULTRAv10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mexjoker95 View Post
    thats how its suppose to be, except dont change their name with ur animations on.
    thats the only way it works for me haha like i tried it off and i didnt change there name but it really did change mine... like everyone it the lobby was like why did you change your name to ------ lol oh well ty tho

----Added 1/1/2010 at 3:02 PM----
    the only thing that really sucks about mkultra is that the corrupt psid doesnt work when you try to dodge a ban but works when you make a new name lol ohh well guess i cant complain bc its a great mod!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast