User Tag List

Thread: Code Issues

Code Issues

User Info Menu

Exclamation Code Issues

Im on CFW 4.01 M33-2 and using Nitepr Rev-K Stable. All of my codes are from the no ban/error database. They were working earlier today but now every time i select my codes exit nitepr and hit the note the game freezes and my psp turns off. Anybody have an idea whats going on. I already deleted and reinstalled nitepr. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch,
    Mister..C
    Last edited by Mister..C; 01-20-2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: adding more info

Code Issues

User Info Menu

Re: Code Issues

sounds like you have a bad code... take out all of your DMA's and SubRoutines and see if that works... if that works one of the codes you took out is bad.. if you want to find out which code is bad then post them and someone should be able do identify it

btw... this is the wrong section to ask for help

Code Issues

User Info Menu

Ahh dang it. Im still a little new at this. I didnt take out my codes and such. i tried hitting the note with nothing activated and it still kicks me out. Before this was happening i was on a corrupt psid and using an imposter code. Could that have something to do with it?

Code Issues

User Info Menu

if you have a psp 1000 and you have titles or sections such as !!#-----Gun Codes------

make sure you put it like this

!!#----Gun Codes----
    0xFFFFFFFF 0xFFFFFFFF

you have to have the F's under the sections,, i had the same problem untill i put the F's under them.. do it to each title.

Code Issues

User Info Menu

I got it all fixed. it was some bad codes. thanks a lot
    Mister..C