User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Release] Space Lobby

[Release] Space Lobby

User Info Menu

Re: [Release] Space Lobby

Really, i had this, along time, so are you saying this was only on your site? is that right binary or what. Cause im saying i had this code along ass time if you are and i didnt get it off your site.

[Release] Space Lobby

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OvEr.DoS View Post
    Really, i had this, along time, so are you saying this was only on your site? is that right binary or what. Cause im saying i had this code along ass time if you are and i didnt get it off your site.
    whats your point...? do you want credit..? do you think he stole it from you..?

if you did make the code and you did post it then where is it posted at

if you didnt post the code then binary made it himself and he gets credit for posting it whether you already made it or not

which is it?
    ø¤º°`°º¤ø
    ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸, PSP 1000 CFW 5.50GEN-D3
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º
    °`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º °`°`°
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
    ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸ PSP 3000 5.03 w/ CFW ENABLER

[Release] Space Lobby

User Info Menu

great code lol i messed with value you were right it will geta anooying can you tech me how you made the code i would like to be able to code like tht

[Release] Space Lobby

User Info Menu

i didn't say it was all that, i just said it was for personal fun and harmless

-You are not what you pretend to be, even fools can see through that mask
    ~BiNary

[Release] Space Lobby

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneO View Post
    whats your point...? do you want credit..? do you think he stole it from you..?

if you did make the code and you did post it then where is it posted at

if you didnt post the code then binary made it himself and he gets credit for posting it whether you already made it or not

which is it?
    for one, I never said anything about credit. So i dont know were your getting this credit part. All i said was i had it along as time, before he posted it here, and most likely before he had it on his site, so why waste your life making a stupid comment that has nothing to do with what i said or want.

Wait, do you have a life? ...

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

appently a better life then you, he doesnt go around saying o i got dis or i got dat, ooo fuck you i aint say this bout credit blah blah fuckin blah, you much be livving a misirable life...

if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all

~DeToX

[Release] Space Lobby

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OvEr.DoS View Post
    Well if this is true then congrats =] but other than that i have great doubts on this one. And my code was released for awhile on my site quite awhile but again congrats i guess.

I say u just don't like me lol

Quote Originally Posted by SXYxJeff View Post
    great code lol i messed with value you were right it will geta anooying can you tech me how you made the code i would like to be able to code like tht

hell yea it does just use the mute all buttons code to turn that annoying sound off lol.

As for coding i recommend, learn Subroutining and Jokering first. This is mainly so you understand mips as you go

-You are not what you pretend to be, even fools can see through that mask
    ~BiNary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12