User Tag List

Thread: MuLTiGeN v1.1.2. Patched version

MuLTiGeN v1.1.2. Patched version

User Info Menu

**MODS, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS AS SPAM, I REQUESTED MY POST IN THE FTB3 SECTION BE DELETED, I CAN'T SEEM TO DELETE IT***

This is my latest creation. It has a Name/Tag/Room imposter generator for FTB2. Tag generator has options for TM outside bracket, Hide Name without Hacker Bracket, or both at once, for FTB2. And the name imposter generator is working gen, that will not freeze you when you enter games. Included in the readme is a list of all compatible Euro letters, and symbols. The Room imposter generator works flawlessly too (if any special character is the last letter, you may need to add a few spaces)
    Copy and paste Euros into the generator to use them.

It also features a name imposter generator for FTB3, that is WORKING AND PORTED FOR THE 1.10 PATCH (this is the first name gen that is ported for 1.10). This is the 32 BIT VB6 version, there is a better vb2010 version that I wrote, but that isnt being released publicly at this time. This version is for easy use on all versions of windows. There should not be any bugs at all, so try it out, and let me know how it works, or if it doesn't work at all. thanks in advance guys.

(Hopefully i will be able to release a second version that includes a MEME generator for ftb3, however, at this point a meme gen for ftb3 is pretty useless.)

Download Link: http://sneakycodez.freeforums.org/do...ee8603f14399fb

AGAIN, I asked that my post in the FTB3 Section be deleted. I made this for TWO different games, because alot of people play both. I am not spamming, I am trying to reach people that play both games. This is a useful tool for anyone on FTB2 and FTB3, as such it should be included in both sections. If I could delete my post myself, I would, I promise... it will not let me. Thanks.

PLEASE: Rep++ and Thank if you found this useful. thank you.
    Last edited by U.BeeN.StryKeD; 07-25-2010 at 10:43 PM.

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

Re: MuLTiGeN v1.1.2. Patched version

Very nice work. Keep it up!

User Info Menu

Anyone who downloaded this a while ago, there was a bug with the code for WHITE text, but it has since been fixed, that link should work to download the debugged version.

User Info Menu

Somebody knows a little c++! Great job!

Seriously, Don't rip art

User Info Menu

It was actually Visual Basic, but thank you. I'm working on learning C now, but its not going so well :P having trouble with the psptoolchain. :(

rep+ please

User Info Menu

Well you're on your way kid ;)

Seriously, Don't rip art

Aspiring GFx Artist

User Info Menu

Lol, hes not a kid, he has a son. Lmfao.

But that tool chain takes FOREVER to install.
    Oh my goodness.

And it didn't even go through for me like 2 times.

But wait, is this the first version?
    Coz i swear theres one that does ftb3, i used it once i think.

Wiz Khalifa 'This Plane'
    Go Here To get a FREE PSN card.
    "Screamin Ehf' those who hated, Im m$ney Afilliated"
    Twitter

User Info Menu

dude, this psptoolchain can SUG MY NUTTTTSSSS, im bout to just quit it for real... do you have it installed on your PC?? Through CYGWIN??? if you do, i need you to help me. Go into C:/CYGWIN and ZIP or COMPRESS the USR folder, and send it to me.. i need it BAD so i can make that Brutal.prx... please i tried an old toolchain, and one from 2007, and neither worked right, both missing build.mak and i found a build.mak but it wont work cuz now it says PSPSDK is undefined, so i dunno wtf is the problem, im steaming for real dude.