User Tag List

Thread: If selective suicdide/kill freezes when you turn off read this

If selective suicdide/kill freezes when you turn off read this

User Info Menu

OK, i had the same problem. Everytime i turned on my selective kill/suicide, i would try to turn it off, and it would freeze me. Every time. it got really annoying, to the point where if someone hacked, rather than knife or selectively kill them, i would just leave, because turning my knife off would freeze me.

So, i came across this code, and it is wonderful. Just leave this the way it is, and it will be on all the time. Or remove the !! from the name of the code, and you can just turn on BEFORE you turn on selective kill/suicide and then when you go to turn it off, it wont freeze:

#!!Multi Hooker
    ;omega
    0x00000098 0x0a32f224
    0x004bc890 0x27bdfff0
    0x004bc894 0xafbf0000
    0x004bc910 0x8fbf0000
    0x004bc914 0x03e00008
    0x004bc918 0x27bd0010

Big ups to _-SPIDERxMAN-_ for this one, it is great, saves alot of aggrevation.

REP + if I helped.

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Re: If selective suicdide/kill freezes when you turn off read this

does this work wit other code too? wit the same effect
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

User Info Menu

Im not a hundred percent sure, it may, it was made so that you could use codes together that use the same subroutine, because if two codes use the same subroutine, it will freeze you. apparently you are supposed to edit your selective kills to include another line, but the one that I use is probably the same one as everyone else, and I just turn on multihooker first, then turn on selective kill, and it will let me turn it off, where i used to freeze everytime i tried to turn it off. for more info search this forum for multi hooker, cus after i wrote that post, i searched it, and omega released it on this site, and he explained exactly what it does.

User Info Menu

does the tonic safe rewrite of oskd share the same subroutine as Selective Suicide because after a few tests, i figured out the only having both on at the same time will freeze me

User Info Menu

i would say yes, most likely, because having two codes on with the same sub is an instant freeze.

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

Or... change the hook to a jr ra.

Eg. F4,98,4C(?)

Change the code to a different hook and you will be fine.
    Also Known As: Villain/Project-_-

User Info Menu

see, the only problem is, alot of people dont know how to Edit/Remove/Change hooks, so this is an alternative. I just leave it the way it is, because then, as soon as i hit the note its on, so i can use my selectives

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    OK, i had the same problem. Everytime i turned on my selective kill/suicide, i would try to turn it off, and it would freeze me. Every time. it got really annoying, to the point where if someone hacked, rather than knife or selectively kill them, i would just leave, because turning my knife off would freeze me.

So, i came across this code, and it is wonderful. Just leave this the way it is, and it will be on all the time. Or remove the !! from the name of the code, and you can just turn on BEFORE you turn on selective kill/suicide and then when you go to turn it off, it wont freeze:

#!!Multi Hooker
    ;omega
    0x00000098 0x0a32f224
    0x004bc890 0x27bdfff0
    0x004bc894 0xafbf0000
    0x004bc910 0x8fbf0000
    0x004bc914 0x03e00008
    0x004bc918 0x27bd0010

Big ups to _-SPIDERxMAN-_ for this one, it is great, saves alot of aggrevation.

REP + if I helped.
    sick post mario..this baka..haha i was just searchin for some hacks and came across this