User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaked Anti

Leaked Anti

User Info Menu

Re: Leaked Anti

I talked to your guy and he filled me in, but that was after I posted. Freaking leakers. At least you gave him credit for his work unlike the other place that posted his codes.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

Leaked Anti

User Info Menu

This officially marks the end of FTB2, and since FTB3 is already far passed ruined, i suppose it is on to Resistance, where I may actually be able to quench my thirst for competitive gameplay and wont have to deal with all this petty bullshit. I honestly can not understand why there arent more people on RR considering it hasnt been anally fornicated as bad as either of the last two SOCOMs.. I guess in the grand scheme of things this doesnt really matter all that much, because I also had all three versions of the anti packet codes, so they couldnt have been all the secretive.

Leaked Anti

User Info Menu

It's funny seeing these come out, I would like to take a moment to rub this in but me and Noobs had these over 2 years ago, the reason we didn't give them to anyone is this bull right here.

What happens is some one wants help or some kind of direction to learn from and codes like these end up being handed out for the sake of learning, some moron gives them to a so called friend and posts start about leaks. This is why no one wants to help people learn anything anymore- they learn something small and act like they own the world. I could care less for the game anymore but when I got the call on this post I actually remember saying to Noobs this would happen, sad I hate being right.

Leaked Anti

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by _.-wTF-._ View Post
    dont worry about it its already done. A special person gave me it to work on. Yes, hugs are appreciated. BTW Rusty once I found out you had it, thats the time to release...

Ok none of you know the situation so just copy & paste or STFU & iLatino go choke on a large one, k?...

Thats all the replies you will get. Oh and 100+ views already? I swear you kids just sit here and wait for shit
    sir Yes sir!
    [Today 08:09 PM] _L96AW_RUSTY_: pwned!
    [Today 08:08 PM] whatwentwrong: yes sir.
    [Today 08:04 PM] HDC: How about you shut the fuck up
    *HDC has just PWNED the Shitbox*

Leaked Anti

User Info Menu

Its an anti big whoop,i don't see how this ''marks the end of ftb2''.

Leaked Anti

User Info Menu

Ban hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

Oh dear dear dear...

Ban hammer? Go ahead. You fags get on me for releasing a half finished anti? Well, I guess I'll go post some 12 boots so you guys can love me again...

/sarcasm

But really dude, its not that serious.

I mean, at least I'm not Bl4ck.kid who rides everyones balls and agrees with every post so he can look cool. Oh wait, thats all of CD, my bad.

And I also mean at least I'm not TaTTeRed-N-ToRn who took screen shots of this(these) anti(s) and sent it to his "friends" even though he said he had one and I asked him for help.

And I also mean at least I'm not Spiderman who pretty much was stealing creds.I should have never released this so everyone could take credit then no one would know who did all the work(demonspawn) and who helped along the way.

FYI:This used to be at Unigaming REGULAR section before they re-did the site. Go ahead and ask demon he'll tell you.

And the "end" of FTB2? dude its an ANTI, not a friken boot or worm or some other shit. Funny how a bunch of numbers can tear us all apart.

If codes were never out, most of us would be great gaming buddies. I guess no one would ever know what could have been.
    Also Known As: Villain/Project-_-

Leaked Anti

User Info Menu

And the "end" of FTB2? dude its an ANTI, not a friken boot or worm or some other shit. Funny how a bunch of numbers can tear us all apart.

If codes were never out, most of us would be great gaming buddies. I guess no one would ever know what could have been.
    100% Agreed.
    [Today 08:09 PM] _L96AW_RUSTY_: pwned!
    [Today 08:08 PM] whatwentwrong: yes sir.
    [Today 08:04 PM] HDC: How about you shut the fuck up
    *HDC has just PWNED the Shitbox*

Leaked Anti

User Info Menu

I mean, at least I'm not Bl4ck.kid who rides everyones balls and agrees with every post so he can look cool. Oh wait, thats all of CD, my bad.
    yo i hope thats not a shot to me, an who am i ridin i can care less what ppl think hate me or love, its a game ur cryin over shut up an do somthing with your life

EDIT: an ill thank ur post :D
    Last edited by Bl4Ck.KiD...; 08-29-2010 at 07:03 PM.
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

i Thanked you back & yea its just a bunch of numbers im just annoyed at ppl saying "yea fuck leakers" but their hypocrites lol

i honestly started laughing @how we argue over this game but its w/e at least you all can have some one new to hate :)
    Last edited by _.-wTF-._; 08-29-2010 at 08:58 PM.
    Also Known As: Villain/Project-_-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast