User Tag List

Thread: Play 15 Round Games!

Play 15 Round Games!

User Info Menu

Play 15 Round Games!

Just something I stumbled across while i was searching for something totally unrelated, but it had a neat effect, so i figured i would post it, this is what it does:

Increases the number of rounds in the game that you create from whatever, to fifteen. The only drawback, is that it chooses a random map and random game type, regardless of what you had chosen. Does not effect the Weapon mode, does not effect Respawn style (it shouldnt, im not one hundred percent sure about that).

To use, load saved game setting or create a game (if you create a game, just choose one map, it overrides it anyway), right before you click Start Game (Create Game) turn this code on. It will change settings to 15 rounds, select a random map, and random game type.

Enjoy:

#15 Round Random Game
    ;SwoRNLeaDejZ
    ;Random Map/Game Type
    ;15 Rounds - Turn on at Start Game
    0x00FA9ED0 0x0000FFFF

Play 15 Round Games!

User Info Menu

Re: Play 15 Round Games!

i tried this and it picked the exact same map and game type and i put it so maybe it doesnt always change the maps?

Play 15 Round Games!

User Info Menu

Re: Play 15 Round Games!

maybe, it did every time i tested it, might have just been a coincidence that it pickedthe same game and map.. it was indeed 15 rounds though correct?