User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Ftb2 Boots, But Worth A Look

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

Re: Old Ftb2 Boots, But Worth A Look

Note: Any Code can be anti'd. And Yes, Anti-Packets will stop every and ALL boots. Its not packet logging or anything fancy, its just a code that stops everything.

Like 005319c4 will freeze your screen and there are LOTS of codes out there that would do the trick.
    Also Known As: Villain/Project-_-

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    You need to disable BakonIce and/or AntiSymbol when you use RemoteJoy, neither of them are compatible, and i assume you are using at least one of them..

And Linblow, the remove everything from screen code already exists, nice try though.
    nope i read your other post, and disable all thos and it still do samething, prolly other prx was the cause
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Old Ftb2 Boots, But Worth A Look

User Info Menu

Kyo, gimme a list of all the PRXs and stuff you are using, and ill tell you why it isnt working.. i could upload my remote joy too, cus i know i tried alot of em before it worked right, and the one i got now is the only one i could ever get to work on my PSP. here, ill upload it right now:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICM1WPAK

And you need the PSP Type B Installer that is right here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/10483300...all_-_ENG.html

You need to install the type B installer FIRST, and then remote joy. if you have any more questions, ask and ill make an actual tutorial.

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

:)i kinda get it to work awhile bak. but thx and i will try this one when i have time.
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12