User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Socom FTB2 Patch Version 1.50 Codes *Updated 6/12/08 11:00 P.M.*

Socom FTB2 Patch Version 1.50 Codes *Updated 6/12/08 11:00 P.M.*

User Info Menu

Re: Socom FTB2 Patch Version 1.50 Codes *Updated 6/12/08 11:00 P.M.*

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    You can't join another room once you turn on anti - 35. It makes the server think your offline which stops you from getting error 35 but also stops you from joining another game because when your offline, you can't join a room if your not on. Thats basically what the server is doing. Your not on so why would it let you join a room. & No there isn't going to be anything to stop error 30 or a better anti - 35.
    Hey thanks that explains alot. Also some of these hacks dont have descriptions and some dont work, unless im doing something wrong, for example. See no evil has no description unless we are supposed to figure that out and the low or zero gravity dosnt work, along with the third party. I have seen these work before but when i use them they dont work.

User Info Menu

I saw a hacker leave a room and come back in and he was booting people and everything, he was actually bragging about being able to go in and out of rooms and called us "SORRY HACKERS WITH YOUR BULLSH*T ANTI-35 COPY AND PASTE CODES" how is that possible?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sdbfhusdfsd View Post
    Hey thanks that explains alot. Also some of these hacks dont have descriptions and some dont work, unless im doing something wrong, for example. See no evil has no description unless we are supposed to figure that out and the low or zero gravity dosnt work, along with the third party. I have seen these work before but when i use them they dont work.
    See No Evil, Basically it just doesn't show anyones name in a game, removes everyone from vote, select board, everything so you can't get booted from their names. ( I'm pretty sure thats what it does. )

Low or Zero gravity, they reduce the "gravity" if you run off a ledge or up a hill with flash and you fly off you will stay in the air much longer because the "gravity" is zero or lower.

Third Party, just turn it on IN THE LOBBY. Then you can go into games & its like a free for all you can kill EVERYONE.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

See No Evil, Basically it just doesn't show anyones name in a game, removes everyone from vote, select board, everything so you can't get booted from their names. ( I'm pretty sure thats what it does. )

Low or Zero gravity, they reduce the "gravity" if you run off a ledge or up a hill with flash and you fly off you will stay in the air much longer because the "gravity" is zero or lower.

Third Party, just turn it on IN THE LOBBY. Then you can go into games & its like a free for all you can kill EVERYONE.
    I thought see no evil removed the names of every hacker?

User Info Menu

Oh ok thanks i thought low or zero gravity was when you float but now that u mention it, it does fall slower, makes more sense now. One more thing, Instant Respawn dosnt seem to be working for me does it also have to be activated in lobby?

Edit: Oh yeah and when making clan tag imposter with the generator and activated in lobby, then go into a game it dosnt work. Its basically shows [*2}], does anyone know why this is also, I figured I would add all this in one post instead of spamming other threads.
    Last edited by -K-illerV-iper-; 10-13-2008 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Revising

User Info Menu

U do float..its just like skywalker but u fall after about 10 seconds

----Added 13/10/2008 at 12:09 PM----
    U forgot to put the first {..i gota look like this {*2} and your tag will show like this [TAG]

User Info Menu

no like i did it with the generator perfectly just dosnt show i could post the code if you want? or what i typed in generator

User Info Menu

o then sry idk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sdbfhusdfsd View Post
    Oh ok thanks i thought low or zero gravity was when you float but now that u mention it, it does fall slower, makes more sense now. One more thing, Instant Respawn dosnt seem to be working for me does it also have to be activated in lobby?

Edit: Oh yeah and when making clan tag imposter with the generator and activated in lobby, then go into a game it dosnt work. Its basically shows [*2}], does anyone know why this is also, I figured I would add all this in one post instead of spamming other threads.
    I've never gotten instant respawn to work, idk why i've tryed everything.

To make a clan tag imposter create the MEME with the generator & get the code into your UCUS-98645.txt Database. Then go into socom press the music button TWICE. So you toggle white codes on then off real quick. ( You shouldn't have any codes highlighted yet anyways. ) Now go into your NitePR and press X. X NOT [] Press X on it so its white. Now make sure your codes are all OFF! Go into social and go to create a clan click the clan tag & press the music button. Your clan tag should show up in the text box.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

I've never gotten instant respawn to work, idk why i've tryed everything.

To make a clan tag imposter create the MEME with the generator & get the code into your UCUS-98645.txt Database. Then go into socom press the music button TWICE. So you toggle white codes on then off real quick. ( You shouldn't have any codes highlighted yet anyways. ) Now go into your NitePR and press X. X NOT [] Press X on it so its white. Now make sure your codes are all OFF! Go into social and go to create a clan click the clan tag & press the music button. Your clan tag should show up in the text box.
    Wow worked thanks again. only one little bug, if you go to make your clan name more than about 7 characters it freezes you out but if not it works.

EDIT: The imposter tag only shows 3 letters another problem Hmpf to mnay problems
    Last edited by -K-illerV-iper-; 10-13-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast