User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Destroy PRX

Destroy PRX

User Info Menu

Re: Destroy PRX

IDK Mr.Pickle lets ask Cannon im pretty sure he completely ruined his psp and was able to fix it LOL then he had to put back EVERYTHING tons of homebrew versions and stuff.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Destroy PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    IDK Mr.Pickle lets ask Cannon im pretty sure he completely ruined his psp and was able to fix it LOL then he had to put back EVERYTHING tons of homebrew versions and stuff.
    If you are smart, you have everything already saved on your computer so you can just put it back in. I don't even play PSP anymore and I still have my codes for all of my games and my other things.

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

yea ppl should already have everything backed up. but some ppl aint smart so they dont. but still some ppl will believe anything.

Destroy PRX

User Info Menu

Well CANNON0014 is not that smart he sucks at computers and all he can do is go on the internet and aim :D RIGHT CANNON?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

~*Red Dead*~ LEGEND

User Info Menu

what's the GAME directiory? Ms:0/ what? Someone type it out, please. thanks

Destroy PRX

User Info Menu

this is evil. LOL.

#1 Mets Fan

User Info Menu

nice i love it. Is there a way though that we can turn it on and off in the game. It will be really helpful to me because all the time im in a ranked room and someone will hack but with this PRX they wont beable to and is it a permenant destruction of there hacking stuff or temporary.
    FTB2 Name:BLACKHAWK-720
    FTB2 Clan (Leader): Delta*Squad [Delta]
    If you want to be in the clan send me a PM and i will set up a tryout date.

Destroy PRX

User Info Menu

this will be fun

Destroy PRX

User Info Menu

I have another question. Sorry if it's an obvious answer, but I was wondering if we have to put certain characters in front of imposter names to use this (like with the one dmon posted) or if this one just removes all their stuff as soon as they enable it?
    Thanks in advance,
    KrzyGreek

Destroy PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by krzygreek View Post
    I have another question. Sorry if it's an obvious answer, but I was wondering if we have to put certain characters in front of imposter names to use this (like with the one dmon posted) or if this one just removes all their stuff as soon as they enable it?
    Thanks in advance,
    KrzyGreek
    This is not an imposter PRX, it was made as a prank, it will DELETE your imposter codes and your NitePR codes, ect.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast