User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COnvert this for me

The German Master

User Info Menu

Re: COnvert this for me

lol, i have it for eu, nice marmite, if you want it, just ask me, xXCoNvIcTeDXx ported it after me and released it to some newbs xD , lol
    Sorry if you dont understand me, i m from germany

COnvert this for me

User Info Menu

awwww i was gonna do it but if its already done im not gonna even bother

COnvert this for me

User Info Menu

OMG you are noobs. You can port this code, you just have to port the hook address and the data of the hook + the datas of the routine.

It's easy ...

COnvert this for me

User Info Menu

How you have make?

----Added 25/7/2009 at 5:18 AM----
    Peux-tu parler en francais s'il te plait linblow merci

COnvert this for me

User Info Menu

Oui, je peux parler français mais je te préviens que si c'est pour me demander comment convertir, créer ou toute autre chose en rapport avec des codes / hacking et bien va voir ailleurs.

COnvert this for me

User Info Menu

juste pour avoir le code du couteau car c'est pratique contre les cheaters et aussi le micro illimité car c'est tres utile car a chaques fois ça coupe merci

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Linblow View Post
    OMG you are noobs. You can port this code, you just have to port the hook address and the data of the hook + the datas of the routine.

It's easy ...
    Linblow, I am a noob porter... lol!

Could you PM me steps that you take to port codes that are full of NOPs. I have ported 2 knife codes but I wanted to know how to port this type of code. I kind of understand what you are saying, but I dont know what some of the things are...

----Added 25/7/2009 at 11:21 AM----
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx Ger Hackz xX View Post
    lol, i have it for eu, nice marmite, if you want it, just ask me, xXCoNvIcTeDXx ported it after me and released it to some newbs xD , lol
    It isn't just the hack that I want, I would like to know how to port the code and other codes like it...

Please don't send it to me yet, as the others will just think I got it off you. Thanks guys!

COnvert this for me

User Info Menu

Its a routine, you take the code out of it, port the code, then remake the routine, thats the easiest way.

and whoever said this is a dma, well it shouldnt be...

I need an EU dump to be able to do anything for you guys...linblow, your smarter than the rest and you probably already have one, can you please upload it?

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

EU dump is in the game dumps section of the site. (we haven't updated to 1.6 btw)

COnvert this for me

User Info Menu

Sorry I don't want to make any hacking tutorial because I haven't the time for this and my actual English level isn't enough strong.
    Last edited by Linblow; 07-26-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast