User Tag List

Thread: [REQUEST] Claymore Glitch on Socom

x|CoRRup+][ProPhE+|x

User Info Menu

Exclamation [REQUEST] Claymore Glitch on Socom

HELP!!!! I need for someone to give me a tutorial on how to do the glitch on cutoff to get under the hotel. i could just crazy skywalk into it, but i want to do the glitch. every time i try he just falls and then i die:sad:. please help!! ill rep +

[REQUEST] Claymore Glitch on Socom

User Info Menu

Re: [REQUEST] Claymore Glitch on Socom

You can do that glitch with the granaed or claymore, but i recomend you to do it with granades. Is more easy. Okkk This is how you do it. Get on top of the hotel roof top. + the wood bridge and throw a granade into the wall then run strait foward and clim. If u clim the same time the granaed explode you will fly and fall in a roof. After that wall foward so u can fall down and then use the medikith to health your selft. If you need more help play the game online and look for me my username is jony1. or go to[YOUTUBE]....ok//////..../////../././././././././././././././.
    (0-0)
    <^>

x|CoRRup+][ProPhE+|x

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jony1 View Post
    You can do that glitch with the granaed or claymore, but i recomend you to do it with granades. Is more easy. Okkk This is how you do it. Get on top of the hotel roof top. + the wood bridge and throw a granade into the wall then run strait foward and clim. If u clim the same time the granaed explode you will fly and fall in a roof. After that wall foward so u can fall down and then use the medikith to health your selft. If you need more help play the game online and look for me my username is jony1. or go to[YOUTUBE]....ok//////..../////../././././././././././././././.
    (0-0)
    <^>

thnx man, ill play online with you sunday, april 26, 2009 8:00pm Eastern standard time. there will b a glitch game in eseals named glitch no kill
    `'=-_.,»P®ØPHÊ©ÿ«,._-+'`

â€*•®©™Ç®ÄŽý™®©•™â€*

User Info Menu

do u no how to do the glitch to go into like a canyon thats all the way in the bodom of the bridge
    ReP me uP if i did aNYThing to help :band:MeTALLICa

[REQUEST] Claymore Glitch on Socom

User Info Menu

yes there is 4 ways to get down there.but i recomend u to do the 2 ways i found . look for me