User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this OK to post?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Is this OK to post?

yea it wouldnt really ruin socom if you post this i guess, cause its helping people that need to kill campers and they dont want to hack.

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Is this OK to post?

HELL YEA EVEN THE PPL THAT TALK CRAP IN THE ROOM AND START CAMPING BUT POST THE GLITCH IF U WANT AND F:party:TB2 IS NO WERE NEAR DEAD
    when i go bEaSt ur dead

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

It is rapidly going downhill then. I dont want to say it but i have to admit that it is.

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

i know tis glithc to and i know the 1 2 kill the noobs who cornor glich on merc side the 1 thta shoot dow to ramp area

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

Why do any of you care. Glitches, hacks it doesn't matter. You say you don't want to release this glitch cause it can ruin the game. Well let me give you a hint, you are already ruining the game. Every time you turn on your flash/health/osk someone quits this game. Every time you turn one of those codes on another hacker pops up and now you have a hack war that eventually leads up into a boot. And for all of you saying the games "sucks" and "This game is dead." WRONG this game is still playable kids with out any hacks play this game everyday. You kids are the reason this game decreases every other week. No yall can blame Tonic for releasing the ban code. Or anyone else that releases boots. But guess what, yall are the kids that abuse them to an extent that people end up booting back, then no one can go into a game without getting an "Error 12". Us as coders fuck with this game yes, and we in away we kinda ruin it. But guess what we make our shit. And yall port/ or just copy and paste then use them at random.

How about we all quit the fucking bullshitting, glitches don't destroy games. People who release codes don't destroy the game. You guys do. "Cheaters" there is a major difference in cheating and hacking. Hackers have fun with this game, cheaters destroy.

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WarCrazy View Post
    Why do any of you care. Glitches, hacks it doesn't matter. You say you don't want to release this glitch cause it can ruin the game. Well let me give you a hint, you are already ruining the game. Every time you turn on your flash/health/osk someone quits this game. Every time you turn one of those codes on another hacker pops up and now you have a hack war that eventually leads up into a boot. And for all of you saying the games "sucks" and "This game is dead." WRONG this game is still playable kids with out any hacks play this game everyday. You kids are the reason this game decreases every other week. No yall can blame Tonic for releasing the ban code. Or anyone else that releases boots. But guess what, yall are the kids that abuse them to an extent that people end up booting back, then no one can go into a game without getting an "Error 12". Us as coders fuck with this game yes, and we in away we kinda ruin it. But guess what we make our shit. And yall port/ or just copy and paste then use them at random.

How about we all quit the fucking bullshitting, glitches don't destroy games. People who release codes don't destroy the game. You guys do. "Cheaters" there is a major difference in cheating and hacking. Hackers have fun with this game, cheaters destroy.
    nice speach lol

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

lol i know this glitch too. It takes a while to do, but its worth it espceially to kill those goddamn glitchers on top of the balcony dont release it :)
    +7Cnights Supporter+

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

You can tell me it, i dont even play anymore :)
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

you just you head into that one wall hard to explain i would make a picture but im lazy

iHack

User Info Menu

i dont think it matters if you do
    socom is dead anyways
    Somebody Helps You, Always REP+

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast