User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this OK to post?

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

Re: Is this OK to post?

just post it socom ftb2 is already dead, keep ftb3 glitches to urself wen it comes out

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

yo i know that glitch and i have a video on youtube already i think i found that glitch like 2 years ago. is easy you can walk in the wall 2 and snip. people.... thats old

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

This is fake, no way a glitch will do that. Unless its a wall glitch and you can shoot the people through the walls.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

you corner glitch right before you get into the small ramp, the right corner, and you have a clear view of the other ramp, this is really old.

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

i was wondering...

Hey every one, i am wondering if there is some other way to use nitepr without downloading cheatmaster so if there is please tell me i would realy apreshiate your help. @(-.-)@=mouse.^^

----Added 1/7/2009 at 11:35 AM----
    This is not realy a reply................
    Hi i was wondering if there is another way to dowload nitePR with out downloading Cheatmaster,B/C i want to use the genarator but i need nitePR but to download nitePR i need cheatmaster.so if there is another way please tell me i would aprechiate ur help.

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

OMG just post. If you don't want to post it then don't make a whole tread about

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

Keep it to yourself. (share with me privately!!!) lol jking.
    If someone wants to kill them all they can without this glitch. I call it the one shot kill and inf. health combo. AKA osk$ihc. lol. anyways you should probably keep it to yourself, especially since it isnt even a code.
    ISOBlueGuy
    [aka]
    BlueGuyKisame

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WarCrazy View Post
    Why do any of you care. Glitches, hacks it doesn't matter. You say you don't want to release this glitch cause it can ruin the game. Well let me give you a hint, you are already ruining the game. Every time you turn on your flash/health/osk someone quits this game. Every time you turn one of those codes on another hacker pops up and now you have a hack war that eventually leads up into a boot. And for all of you saying the games "sucks" and "This game is dead." WRONG this game is still playable kids with out any hacks play this game everyday. You kids are the reason this game decreases every other week. No yall can blame Tonic for releasing the ban code. Or anyone else that releases boots. But guess what, yall are the kids that abuse them to an extent that people end up booting back, then no one can go into a game without getting an "Error 12". Us as coders fuck with this game yes, and we in away we kinda ruin it. But guess what we make our shit. And yall port/ or just copy and paste then use them at random.

How about we all quit the fucking bullshitting, glitches don't destroy games. People who release codes don't destroy the game. You guys do. "Cheaters" there is a major difference in cheating and hacking. Hackers have fun with this game, cheaters destroy.
    amen.

----Added 26/11/2009 at 12:53 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by darkninja View Post
    OMG just post. If you don't want to post it then don't make a whole tread about
    yeah people just want attention these days, but what can you do right
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped

Is this OK to post?

User Info Menu

um haha its not a secret glitch i know every single glitch possible in market day and is it by the seal fence glitch or is it the seal fence glitch or is it by the 2nd ramp on the mercs i probably know which one it is i use to glitch 24/7
    tag-color-long FTB2 add me, +rep+ if i helped or thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123