User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fence glich 100% legit no hacks

Fence glich 100% legit no hacks

User Info Menu

Re: Fence glich 100% legit no hacks

haha ive seen atleast 10 people try this without success in game.. theyr just standing there obviously trying to do this without success haha
    ISOBlueGuy
    [aka]
    BlueGuyKisame

User Info Menu

AW: Fence glich 100% legit no hacks

this fails ive tryed it over 155 times in adhoc and online and it dont work fail
    My Ftb2 Acc(storm.j.3.s.u.s) Ranked 18 Overall:laugh:
    PART OF 1337
    ♣™ßaßy.j.3.s.U.sâ„¢♣LEGENDOFSOCOMFTB2ONLINE CODER

User Info Menu

yeah well you dont have to use freelook to get into the fence at all or look up or down all you have to do is look straight but to get in easier put your thumb in the middle of the pad and analog and push down slightly

----Added 28/11/2009 at 9:06 AM----
    oh yeah and this doesnt work anymore it use to so could you please next time put glitches up that actually do work
    tag-color-long FTB2 add me, +rep+ if i helped or thanks

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Fence glich 100% legit no hacks

ok. yeah . but there is like 3 ways to do the fence glitch.

one of the easy ways to do it is>
    you do the dedzone glitch and after you have the deadzone glitch>
    you stand in the corner of the fence and put your crosshaire like 1 inch to the ight side and hold L. it will move itself until i9t goes in./:blink::sad::mellow::laugh::huh:

User Info Menu

Hey all you glitchers out there, I was in the game and friends with the person who founded the standing advanced wall glitch (fence glitch). He and I are in the top ten Best Glitchers On SOCOM FTB2.
    I teach glitches to people and find new ones. some of them are very hard and TOP SECRET!
    I'm not going to tell you how to do them. BUT! if you meat me online and ask about some glitches mabey I'll show you How To GO THROUGH "ANY" WALL IN ANY MAP ON SOCOM patch 1.60. or get on top of the house or under the house on THIN ICE (no explosives needed!) . Send me a messege on SOCOM or join my clan [GlitchLife] socom name:SOCOM_FEAR Happy Glitching! BE A RESPONSEBLE GLITCHER AND HACKER! dont cheat in ranked games!!
    !

User Info Menu

You really think your one of the top ten glitchers on socom? im not saying you arn't but i know how to glitch through most walls (can't get through all walls even with hacks under house in thin ice isn't hard at all or very secretive i also was 1 of the first 10 people to know the wall glitch and i found over 300 more places to do it after my friends and clan members showed me how they claim i was the 3-10th person to learn it so you may be one of them but dont think your one of the best once again for all i know you might be one of my old friends and you might be the best but don't start bragging about how many you know. good for you if you know a ton and hell that's pretty damn cool but don't make others who cant do these glitches like us feel bad it's just not right... Good luck with this glitch people who just found out about it expierment with it and try other ways to do it (hint: ever think about slowly turning while doing this?) most people belief market day is the best place to do this glitch but truly i think it's cutoff because you can get under bridges, in hidden train cars, outside the map, under the map, under staircases, etc... also try it on thin ice for some fun glitches and if you want to try it try to go through a few walls as thick as the height of your person (it is possible just takes practice) hell go with a few friends and find some, but please don't glitch in ranked or open rooms socoms ruined enough with bans, boots, freezes, hackers & glitchers in ranked rooms, etc...
    Good luck to all glitchers and have a merry christmas (sorry if your not into christmas).

User Info Menu

you can get through any wall hacking with Vertical Clipping+SkyWalker and you can get through ANY wall glitching the way that I know how to do it. I CAN SHOW YOU HOW AND YES IT IS A TOP SEICRET GLITCH (VIP)
    Ill only teach people that are already pretty good glitchers
    Dont Cheat In Ranked Games!!!

jerrmy12

M NOT SURE IF ITS TRUE BUT SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT IF THERES MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE IN THE ROOM IT WONT WORK THIS WAY BUT IDONT THINK IS TRUE

thats true, iv'e tried it b4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12