User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get ontop of the wooden roof near top of the market

How to get ontop of the wooden roof near top of the market

User Info Menu

AS FAR AS I KNOW NOBODY KNOWS THIS GLITCH EXCEPT ME AND A GUY NAMED "Nightowl422" or something like that...

YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DO THE FENCE GLITCH LOOKING DOWNWARD AND INTO THE WALL THAT YOU WANT TO GO INTO FIRST AND BE GOOD AT IT BECAUSE IT IS A LOT EASIER THAT WAY!

Ok, I figured this out back in May but couldn't get it down until the middle of June. This is for glitch games only! don't try to do it in a ranked game cause ppl will think you are a hacker and will vote you out! Plus its really nooby...

So basically, it's kind of a variation of the fence glitch. You just go to the corner with the door in the top of the Seal's base (next to that one corner glitch) and face the direction of the top of the market. Next, assume your position (no homo) and start to do the fence glitch. Now when you get stuck, just move a little to the left until you hit the wall to your left. Note that if you STOP, then move left, you pop out! You need to move continuously! (I have a PSP-1000 so im not sure if its easier to do on PSP-3000 or what) after you get to the wall to your left, just keep doing this until you squeeze through to the other side. (It doesn't let you slide through) And tada! You're on a floorless ridge! you can stay there if you want or you can jump down to the wooden roof below.

Ok I know what you old-school guys are thinking. "Hey this is just like the 1.4 patch advanced wall glitch! You didn't figure it out!" well that is true but you guys don't know it. So ya....

This also works in many other places like in Cutoff behind the dumpster to get under the hotel or to get behind the trains on the Merc side or in Surge to get stuck in a wall (works really good in Hide & Seek) but I will have to show you that one. But it only works if there is a solid surface behind the wall you are going through!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL CREDIT TO ME FOR FIGURING IT OUT! I was the first one! (AgentNiteshade/SoNiC_Elephant)

And for all you guys out there who think it is "Fake and nooby!" and say "Your Gay! Stop teaching people glitches because that's the only reason why people glitch in games!" well I don't know how to take video on my PSP but if I figure it out I will edit this post and put a link to the video that I will put on Youtube as soon as I can! And I am not encouraging anybody to do this glitch in a ranked game!

P.S. if you want me to teach you personally just send me some mail on FTB2 to one of my usernames and I will gladly help you (my SoNiC_Elephant account is banned for a few more days :sad:)

Thanks and Rep +!

User Info Menu

Re: How to get ontop of the wooden roof near top of the market

nice job

very original glitch

check out my glitch to get on top of the house in thin ice without explosives and see if you can pull it off

if you want to make a video with your psp use remotejoy.prx and hypercam

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneO View Post
    nice job

very original glitch

check out my glitch to get on top of the house in thin ice without explosives and see if you can pull it off

if you want to make a video with your psp use remotejoy.prx and hypercam
    What are those? lol I cant believe you actually read all of that stuff!

----Added 17/1/2010 at 1:22 PM----
    Ok 1 day and already over 80 views whew

site n00b

User Info Menu

Nutterz hahahhaha!
    the .prx for in game video are on Rapids site

User Info Menu

yes they are on my site dipshit. look on the prxs page and if u cant find it your fucking retarded lol
    My FTB2 names:
    jZapid-Fire
    _--KiLLz--_

User Info Menu

.... My hauntings follow me everywhere I go!!!

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Ugh...not to be that guy, but I've known this glitch since ftb1. I guess not many people ever did it on ftb2.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

site n00b

User Info Menu

well if not many ppl know of it and its not posted in ftb2 its still a good post in my miind

User Info Menu

Lol how could ppl do it in FTB1? There was a whole different glitching problem. Im not sure cause I never had the game but im pretty sure it was different. Oh and Raum is the video maker the SVCapture v.5?

Oh and plus Hell, this wasnt even possible until the 1.6 patch in November of 2008. What I am trying to say is that YOU ARE TRYING TO BE A VETERAN OF THE GAME TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOURE EXPERIENCED SO STOP IF YOU ARE YOU WANNA BE NOOB!!!!

Oops sorry just saw you were in this site since May 2008.... Mah bad. But you still dont know what you are talking about =P
    Last edited by Nutterz; 01-18-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nutterz View Post
    Lol how could ppl do it in FTB1? There was a whole different glitching problem. Im not sure cause I never had the game but im pretty sure it was different. Oh and Raum is the video maker the SVCapture v.5?

Oh and plus Hell, this wasnt even possible until the 1.6 patch in November of 2008. What I am trying to say is that YOU ARE TRYING TO BE A VETERAN OF THE GAME TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOURE EXPERIENCED SO STOP IF YOU ARE YOU WANNA BE NOOB!!!!

Oops sorry just saw you were in this site since May 2008.... Mah bad. But you still dont know what you are talking about =P
    I have played ftb1 since it first came out and it was one of the first glitches I've learned. ftb1 was never patched like ftb2 so it never had a glitching problem, you could/can glitch at any part of the map you want. I hardly ever play ftb2 so I wouldn't know anything about the glitch problem.
    Last edited by Lavent Sky; 01-18-2010 at 09:32 PM.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast