User Tag List

Thread: Best Glitches

Best Glitches

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Best Glitches

In surge in the seal base. There is a cage. You lay down and do the corner glitch and then when your head is in the midle of the wall. Zoom to the first zoom and then line the + in the midle of the line and then move foword. That is it. The zoom thing is to help you get up there more fast i discover that trick, not the glitch the trick of zoom.

There is anothere glitches is surge there is the one that you need graneades. the graneade glitch you can do it in any map that have something to clim. just throw the granaed in the side you want to go then look foword and run foword. dont run were you just throw the granaed because u will die. and clim at the same time the granaed explodes. ok.

In surge in the seal base the same place u respaw. there is a wall. u just need to wlk slowly and when you are about to fall let go the analogo stick.

there are more but i want to keep them by my own since a took 6 hourd to discover new glitches i wont tell u the new one.

In cotoff there is a fence by the bridge is a wood fence. do the corner glitch and when u have ur head inside make a 180 turn, but your legs need to be inside the wall. then move backwords and stand up by moving backwards. ok. then from over there u can go down the cayon.
    there is the granade and claymorew the nade and clay are the same way to do it.

for more information en glitches add me as ur friend in socom ftb2 my name in the game is jony1 and in console disscussions is the same.ok////////////////:gunbandana::starwars::tank::chairsmack::2guns::sn ipe::shoot::hang: I have been braking my head finding new glitches because i can hack i have psp 3000 so i need to by the delta lite blue tool.okokokokokokok///:banghead:

x|CoRRup+][ProPhE+|x

User Info Menu

Re: Best Glitches

ok lol thnx i will definite ly hit u up. and i know the fastest way into the canyon on cutoff ill show you
    `'=-_.,»P®ØPHÊ©ÿ«,._-+'`

Best Glitches

User Info Menu

yo i know all the glitches in each map

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

umm the datel blue tool doesn't hack the 3000.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

Best Glitches

User Info Menu

yes it does it gives you cfw so you can put nitepr and othere code deviece or hack because i dont call nitepr a hack because is just a code program.

----Added 8/5/2009 at 4:19 AM----
    ∩┐(_)┌∩┐

Best Glitches

User Info Menu

i can hack psp300o to m33 whethout panadora tool

Best Glitches

User Info Menu

just buy the game that is called gripshift it guves you CWF and it hacks your psp. Then when you put nitepr on ur psp just restard the psp with the game okkkk......!!!!!!!!!! dont waste money buying the pandora battery or delta lite blue toll.