User Tag List

Thread: Clan tag visible not name

Clan tag visible not name

User Info Menu

For example: the clan tag being ['{*2}I'] name goes here
    in games, your name can turn invisible but your clan tag stays. I know they trick with the } at the end but I want ] at the end not }. I've seen several clans with the same thing.
    P.s. Name also dissapears in lobby mic

Seriously, Don't rip art

User Info Menu

Re: Clan tag visible not name

Go to Socom FTB2 chat forum and look for MuLTiGeN v1.1.2 It has a MEME generator that can output tags that Hide the Name without the }

Select Tag for type of imposter. Select Hide Name Without } as an option on the left hand side. Enter the meme that you want, and click Generate Hex, and it will output the code for you. Go to edit clan tag, turn on imposter, and it should pop up. Press triangle to enter, and then log off, and back on, and your tag will be there. i will go get a link and post it, to MuLTiGeN. If you are still having trouble, PM me exactly what you want for a tag, and i will send you back the code.

REPP ++++ please

Link to MuLTiGeN post: http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...ersion-t29291/
    Last edited by U.BeeN.StryKeD; 08-11-2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: added link to MuLTiGeN

User Info Menu

Re: Clan tag visible not name

1. Thanks :D can't believe someone made a proggy already lol 2. Just noticed I posted this in the wrong section, please mve admins!

Seriously, Don't rip art