User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imposter Generators

Imposter Generators

User Info Menu

Imposter Generators

I've used imposter generators from this site and 6 other hacking sites, thing is when i turn them on and go into a room I FREEZE. I made it blue cheat-hz 15,31 I turned off stealth prx. Turned it white. Turned off all other codes and still freeze...

Rep If I Helped

I have won the award for being the only chick on CD with 10+ posts!!!

CD's 2nd Guitarist

User Info Menu

Re: Imposter Generators

if thats your real pic your hot :)

and heres an anti freeze

#Anti-Freeze(NO 35)
    0x00563ACC 0x00000072

REP+ please

My destiny is dark yours is darker.

Imposter Generators

User Info Menu

Smile Re: Imposter Generators

Quote Originally Posted by -_-GHOST-_-_- View Post
    if thats your real pic your hot :)

and heres an anti freeze

#Anti-Freeze(NO 35)
    0x00563ACC 0x00000072

REP+ please
    dont use that code it banns !!! it dose that to me to soo frirst go online make the clan name u want and dont make a tag!!! put tag code on and hit edit clan tag the hit music note hit /\ then shut of code go offline then gome back online and tada!!!

CD's 2nd Guitarist

User Info Menu

it dosnt ban me... u\I use all the time....

My destiny is dark yours is darker.

Imposter Generators

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    dont use that code it banns !!! it dose that to me to soo frirst go online make the clan name u want and dont make a tag!!! put tag code on and hit edit clan tag the hit music note hit /\ then shut of code go offline then gome back online and tada!!!

THANK YOU! I was going freaking crazy! I love you XD.

rep up!
    Coding again.

Imposter Generators

User Info Menu

anti freeze only works against freeze boot bro,and cyclone,dont set your cheat Hz,turn your imposter to blue as soon as you get onto the servers

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl-
    thats for the MEME's,not imposter,

That Old Dude

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    I can't use /\ b/c as soon as I hit the music key I lock up and my PSP shuts down J Mckinney said that zipper has implemented a block on colored and symbol codes to block profanity:( So I don't know what else to do!

Imposter Generators

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -_-GHOST-_-_- View Post
    it dosnt ban me... u\I use all the time....
    That's the code i posted in the request section....
    You cant use it because when u turn it on, u can't see the rooms, ur rank symbol (bottom left), ur name, and some other small things. Also it wont let u join games.... So dont use this.
    If ur having trouble with ur imposters, i have a better method. Just make one line animations

{*0}GuItArMaStA

There u go lol no u have my name as an imposter.
    This is what i do and it works well. Also if use the bricker and it makes ur name blink u can fix that easily. Just make sure there are no spaces between ur animations
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Imposter Generators

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone4 View Post
    I've used imposter generators from this site and 6 other hacking sites, thing is when i turn them on and go into a room I FREEZE. I made it blue cheat-hz 15,31 I turned off stealth prx. Turned it white. Turned off all other codes and still freeze...
    no what you do is delete the last ten lines of the code generated and that should work.. +R if i helped you...

Imposter Generators

User Info Menu

yea here theirs needs updating add me on FTB2 ill tell u we they hav some that dont freeze [Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka »Bl4©k.KiD«]

unless i can post its not advertisin im jus helpin
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast