User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knife L + R

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

Re: Knife L + R

:P lol that sucks.. lol sneaky this owns that topic u closed for me ;) lol... told i, im actually doing the coding now and im learning..

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

That's good, read more tutorials and then you can write some of your own here for people that don't know how to joker or create codes.

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

well i did this wrong i sent to bl4ck.kid... and he said i did wrong.. so :P gota try again template is write just code wont work i think..

Knife L + R

User Info Menu

Isn't it dumb to have it jokered to L and R? Now you can't strafe and shoot at the same time.

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

i jokerd it more for personal use... considering i dont use l and r at same time and if, i jokerd it to [].. u still gota hit [] while holding [] to knife..
    but i diddnt joker properly so..

Knife L + R

User Info Menu

you can always turn it off if you feel like straifing and aiming. You dont gotta have the code on all game long.. whats the need for straifing and shooting when your trying to knife a hacker?

and its not like there aren't other codes out there if you dont like this one :p
    ISOBlueGuy
    [aka]
    BlueGuyKisame

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

not only that but its easier to get behind while aiming and strifing.. though code is wrong dont work ... :P..

CODE PORTER

User Info Menu

If you dont like the way someone jokered a code it takes no effort to change the button value.
    Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.

@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)

I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12