User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My "Coder" PRx

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

Re: My "Coder" PRx

immortal.. u shouldnt be talking... ; back to topic this looks really kwl good job kiLLa

My "Coder" PRx

User Info Menu

dang thanks that's really helpful (especially for me, i have a big db)
    The Stewie Vader

My "Coder" PRx

User Info Menu

hmm so what does this basically like nitePR?

My "Coder" PRx

User Info Menu

lol if you are interested in jokering your codes instead of using an 'on' code lemme know and I will explain how to joker em using C NOT mips, easier and very fast to do :)
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

My "Coder" PRx

User Info Menu

lol thats wat im adding next ima have a basic on code so you dont accidently turn on codes and rest is jokerd

My "Coder" PRx

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    Milk Sucks ass but people in are ok not the best and off topic this is my 500 post

cool prx you should check out my chelios prx its a beta
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl-
    i know some but i do not understand any of the ps2dis stuff i know how to port but i dont think i do it right and i dont know how to joker on ps2dis
    Quote Originally Posted by WarCrazy
    ok i do know u own milk and all that but can you teach me im a poor coder i wuld like you to help me better Could / would you?
    Dude read, i don't teach anyone that just asks. Do some work yourself. I'll help then.
    Can any one from milk teach me?
    ok i do know u own milk and all that but can you teach me im a poor coder i wuld like you to help me better Could / would you?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't ever insult my clan if you begging me in pm's to get help from us. Your a fucking noob, i've seen the shit you've taking credit before and i would careless until you call us out. Fuck your shit. I'll make sure you'll never get help in learning MIP's assembly.

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    Milk Sucks ass but people in are ok not the best and off topic this is my 500 post

cool prx you should check out my chelios prx its a beta
    are you dumb i basicly did it for you, all you i mean i did was change teh colors a bit and mod some text via teamview... and you use teh source from mkultra 10.1 .... you fail stop talking close you mouth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12