User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Socom FTB3 General Information

Socom FTB3 General Information

User Info Menu

Socom US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 3 was released today and after purchasing it, I realized I couldn't play it. This game DOES use PSN and provides you with a SINGLE use code. This code once used will allow you to play Socom FTB3 online. This is why there are currently no ISOs or CSOs of Socom FTB3 on USA platforms. Afterall, what would the point be if they are both English and don't allow access to online features..

Also another reason you can not get online is that Socom FTB3 checks to see if you have 6.20 firmware.

With this I recommend that you do NOT purchase used Socom FTB3 games if they do not come with the PSN code, as it costs another $20 to get another code.

To sum things up, you can not play online if you do not have the following:

• The PSN Code
    • Official 6.20 Firmware
    • Firmware Check Bypasser
    • *PSNEnabler

*PSNEnabler will not be updated to allow access to Socom FTB3

Game IDs
    UCUS-98716 - USA
    UCES-01242 - EU
    NPJG-00035 - JP

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Socom FTB3 General Information

oh wow.
    How I knew it.

Finally, a way to stop hackers?

But dang, now I can't get the game :(

User Info Menu

man this sucks.......i was really looking forward to this game....will there be any way to get online in the future????? :banghead:

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

CFW=OFW=Money=FTB3 Online
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

User Info Menu

Damn, I played the jap version and it was the best psp game Ive ever played....but now that I cant play online/USA version I really feel like im missing out, are the hackers going to do somthing about this?

User Info Menu

well i guess we have to just wait for it, somebody will leak it

----Added 18/2/2010 at 8:15 PM----
    there seems to be a big comootion going around about realeasing codes to play online, its because they r afraid of hackers who abuse nite pr well ihave to say is if we dont release anything then somebody will, we shouldnt be like our sony competitor, we should figure out what we can do play the gamewithout cheating, make something that will prevent nitepr from starting or something idk i just think its nwrong for us not to enjoy games like everyone else beacause of others

User Info Menu

couldn't the game like...detect if theres a plugins folder on the PSP, and if so, disabled online?
    That could work....
    (or somehow check the plugins loaded into the psp ram and if any are cfw, disable it..)

Also, if they catch a hacker, they should IP Ban, PSN Ban, MAC Ban, ect...
    As with ftb1 and ftb2, hackers was warned :P
    (what I would do ^^)

User Info Menu

so no patch????
    THE GEEK LOVER DOESN'T LIVE HERE FOR NERDS, HE/SHE LIVES HERE BECAUSE OF SACRAFICES

User Info Menu

1. Hacker are currently trying to fix this patch issue. be patiant, We hackers cant be stopped forever.

2. CFW is the bases of which nitepr works, there is no way CFW can disable Nitepr. Because nitepr uses cfw to activate.

3. PSNetwork cannot do anything after we bypass there security feature for the firmware updates. {reason} CFW Lies to your game making it believe you have the current update. When you sign in to the network CFW makes it believe your using OFW instead of CFW. Once we get by the initial psn update checker the game wont know the difference if your hacking or not. unless the so called cheat detection system detects it first.

4. Sooner or later whether they have good intentions or not, the hackers will be there. Once they are God Help Us. {Fact} FTB1 and FTB2 has more hackers then official players, wait to they all get here. The End Is Coming Sooner then we think for this Game. PSP is a hackers system. its way to easy to do.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FTB-LOVER View Post
    1. Hacker are currently trying to fix this patch issue. be patiant, We hackers cant be stopped forever.

2. CFW is the bases of which nitepr works, there is no way CFW can disable Nitepr. Because nitepr uses cfw to activate.

3. PSNetwork cannot do anything after we bypass there security feature for the firmware updates. {reason} CFW Lies to your game making it believe you have the current update. When you sign in to the network CFW makes it believe your using OFW instead of CFW. Once we get by the initial psn update checker the game wont know the difference if your hacking or not. unless the so called cheat detection system detects it first.

4. Sooner or later whether they have good intentions or not, the hackers will be there. Once they are God Help Us. {Fact} FTB1 and FTB2 has more hackers then official players, wait to they all get here. The End Is Coming Sooner then we think for this Game. PSP is a hackers system. its way to easy to do.
    ppl had the patch the day it came out
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast