User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Socom FTB3 Ban

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Re: Socom FTB3 Ban

Lol that report function that one day had something to do with that anti-report lol? Already found it idk if its the same or anything but lol thanks for that on day

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by coneralsanders2 View Post
    Lol that report function that one day had something to do with that anti-report lol? Already found it idk if its the same or anything but lol thanks for that on day
    It's a 3 line code or 2 line. It's different from the one I gave you. Same concept different registry jump.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Oh you poor guy. I've been reported more than 200 times. Haven't been banned yet :)
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChopSuey View Post
    Oh you poor guy. I've been reported more than 200 times. Haven't been banned yet :)
    lol how do you check how many time's youve been reported. I'm pretty interested on myself.

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    lol how do you check how many time's youve been reported. I'm pretty interested on myself.
    Alot of people hate me online lol. I only hack when people lay down too much. I know i've been reported from the people talking. I've killed atleast 6-10 clan rooms lol, owned em all. Reported by shitload of people, especially the jealous little kids.
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChopSuey View Post
    Alot of people hate me online lol. I only hack when people lay down too much. I know i've been reported from the people talking. I've killed atleast 6-10 clan rooms lol, owned em all. Reported by shitload of people, especially the jealous little kids.
    Of course you won, you where hacking DUH

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Ahh shiit.... I'm actually glad i went to ofw with one of my psps to play this game....The temptation to hack would be something fierce...Lol
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

DoUbLe_StUfF

So does the anit-report keep you from getting banned? At $20.00 a pop I haven't even turned on my hacks. Then again 200 times I guess is proof enough !!!!!

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoUbLe_StUfF View Post
    So does the anit-report keep you from getting banned? At $20.00 a pop I haven't even turned on my hacks. Then again 200 times I guess is proof enough !!!!!
    it keeps yo from gettin reported but an imposter can also do the same thing

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    it keeps yo from gettin reported but an imposter can also do the same thing
    Which Imposter are you usin?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast