User Tag List

Thread: FTB3 files

FTB3 files

User Info Menu

FTB3 files

I downloaded a ,cso version of the game to try it out. It almost fits on my memory stick so I was wondering what exact parts of the game aren't needed such as clips or sounds so I can make some room. I tried it before and the tutorial mission worked but from there on it doesn't. I think I might have deleted too much. Anyone know?

This will give me cred, street cred!

(If you like my ideas or I helped you, plz rep+ me)

FTB3 files

User Info Menu

Re: FTB3 files

Get UMDGEN, and optimize. I took out all videos, sounds, and missions out of mine. Instead of shrinking file size, remove unused crap off your MS.

What's this ",cso" file you speak of? =D

Oh and next time don't talk about your piracy. I purchased mine legally. =) I got banned and I'm not paying another $20 to get banned again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

FTB3 files

User Info Menu

Oh.. Well a .cso file is basically a compressed smaller version of an .iso file. And that is what I used, UMDGEN, and the file was already optimized.

FTB3 files

User Info Menu

No shit sherlock, I was pointing out to you put a comma there instead of a period -.-'
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

FTB3 files

User Info Menu

Haha. How am I supposed to know that? Some people are clueless.

FTB3 files

User Info Menu

Well I'm not. And how you were supposed to know is that '=D' I added.

FTB3 files

User Info Menu

Well a lot of people are happy too? But does it matter if I just clear out some of the music or something?

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Wink Re: FTB3 files

Quote Originally Posted by FU11-4UT0 View Post
    I downloaded a ,cso version of the game to try it out. It almost fits on my memory stick so I was wondering what exact parts of the game aren't needed such as clips or sounds so I can make some room. I tried it before and the tutorial mission worked but from there on it doesn't. I think I might have deleted too much. Anyone know?
    If I were going to do it I'd do sounds and of course the update file. Once you got those two done your almost 200mb down. You can also do the video but that is kinda scary. (or at least everytime I've done it I'd get some weird results)

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    Get UMDGEN, and optimize. I took out all videos, sounds, and missions out of mine. Instead of shrinking file size, remove unused crap off your MS.

What's this ",cso" file you speak of? =D

Oh and next time don't talk about your piracy. I purchased mine legally. =) I got banned and I'm not paying another $20 to get banned again.
    Dude If you play FTB3 and hack/have CFW you have an ISO. There Is no way I've heard of that can play online and ftb3. But Yha I purchased mine also. Doesn't hurt to have the umd also ;)