User Tag List

Thread: My way of being safe

My way of being safe

User Info Menu

My way of being safe

i decided to start using imposter names all the time because every1 want to report hackers and shit. I think you should to. Even if you gatta add/drop a letter to your name, i think you should 2. Its better 2 b safe than sorry

My way of being safe

User Info Menu

Re: My way of being safe

B.K. Told me he thinks that even though you may have an imposter, you might still be unprotected from a report.
    ...dreadknome...

My way of being safe

User Info Menu

Anyone willing to test that has to much money =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

My way of being safe

User Info Menu

imposters will not protect you 100%,their like condoms.eve tho u using an imposter.that imposter is still linked to the email you login with which is linked to your real psn name -_-

My way of being safe

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    imposters will not protect you 100%,their like condoms.eve tho u using an imposter.that imposter is still linked to the email you login with which is linked to your real psn name -_-
    well at least I don't gatta wrry about no1 takin my name and reporting it to Sony website. So I heard

----Added 1/4/2010 at 8:51 AM----
    Quote Originally Posted by sonysk84life View Post
    B.K. Told me he thinks that even though you may have an imposter, you might still be unprotected from a report.
    Well that's the only way I can think of just to be safe