Thread: All the Cheat devices keep on Freezing PSP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SFX

All the Cheat devices keep on Freezing PSP

PSP Model- PSP 2000
    Custom Firmware Version: 5.50 GEN D-3
    I am using USA ISO for FTB3
    Everytime I turn on MKUltra, NitePr, or Coderpr I freeze.
    I removed the text file for ftb3 and tested and I still freeze but only
    on USA version of the ISO, on other versions I am fine, but I purchased the entitlement through a US account and wont work on other versions.
    It was working fine until 3 days ago. I've tried everything from reinstalling firmware to resetting nothing is helping.
    Its like someone put a code on my psp telling it to freeze whenever I turn a cheat device on for socom. The problem is not with the codes I use, infact I deleted the text file and I still freeze only by turning on any of the nitepr based cheat devices, even when there is no text file for the codes.
    Last edited by SFX; 04-01-2010 at 08:00 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: All the Cheat devices keep on Freezing PSP

i would get off D3 an got to like B2 or if u can hop back down to 5.00 m33-6

SFX

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    i would get off D3 an got to like B2 or if u can hop back down to 5.00 m33-6
    Why should I do that when for some people nitepr works fine on D3 why not for me. I need a solution. This started happening just 3 days ago before that everything was fine on D3.

jerrmy12

im on d3 on socom ftb3 online, disable plugins go online, enable, if not wrkin then tell me, pm
    Last edited by jerrmy12; 04-01-2010 at 09:07 PM.

SFX

Quote Originally Posted by jerrmy12 View Post
    im on d3 on socom ftb3 online? disable plugins go online, enable, if not wrkin then tell me, pm
    Even when I have all of the plugins enabled I can play online, its just that I can't seem to use any cheat devices when I'm in the game as I freeze the moment I press the note button(even when I don't have the text file in the nitepr folder for the game), why is that happening? Everything was fine until 3 days ago and all of the sudden this side effect comes along omg!

jerrmy12

wat nitepr u usen, redownload nitepr

SFX

I already tried that my friend and its not just nitepr its all of the other nitepr based cheat devices that is causing this, for ex: mkultra and coderpr.

jerrmy12

k, try this.. go get inf ammo in ftb3 section, then make new text of the id,ex: UCUS-9816 then go 2 campaign fire a bullet, then turn on code, if it doesn't work, get a different cso not iso, hope that helped! if it did add rep.

SFX

Ok I'll try that jeremey but I have already tried with the different iso/cso but no luck so, I'll try your other strategy once I get home from work.

User Info Menu

1.Reinstall Gen-D 3
    2.Download a new .cso
    Add me on FTB3
    SmokeyG101

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast