User Tag List

Thread: socom ftb3 iso help

socom ftb3 iso help

User Info Menu

socom ftb3 iso help

Hello, i downloaded the iso, but it doesnt show just 1 file like it usually does. it shows a folder with a bunch of stuff, i tried putting that folder into my iso section but it just shows corrupted data.[yes i extracted both parts] but anyways please explain how thnxs
    Last edited by -ruben-; 04-07-2010 at 12:43 AM.

jerrmy12

Re: socom ftb3 iso help

whats ur firmware?tools>system settings>system info.

socom ftb3 iso help

User Info Menu

5.00 m33-6

socom ftb3 iso help

User Info Menu

Ok. Download both parts. DO NOT EXTRACT until you have both parts downloaded. Place them in the same directory such as a folder on your desktop named FTB3 ISO. Extract part one using WinRAR. Both parts should now be extracted into one file in the directory you made earlier. Now take that .ISO file and place it in your ISO folder. I believe it's on the root (not sure). Plug your memory stick back into your PSP go to where you normally run your ISOs.

Please Rep+ and give thanks! =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

socom ftb3 iso help

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    Ok. Download both parts. DO NOT EXTRACT until you have both parts downloaded. Place them in the same directory such as a folder on your desktop named FTB3 ISO. Extract part one using WinRAR. Both parts should now be extracted into one file in the directory you made earlier. Now take that .ISO file and place it in your ISO folder. I believe it's on the root (not sure). Plug your memory stick back into your PSP go to where you normally run your ISOs.

Please Rep+ and give thanks! =]
    ill rep u up but let it work first. ok i dled both parts put it in a folder named ftb3 iso [there still win-rar archives and then extract. it keeps showing a folder with a shitload of shit and sttuff and do i need gen bullshit firmware or can i keep m33

jerrmy12

in wat folder?exract part one to desktop after both parts are downloaded, put in a folder called new folder, then open part 1, then exract the iso to desktop{drag the iso to desktop thats what i do}then after its done, put into the iso folder in root of mem stick.there, your done.

----Added 7/4/2010 at 12:21 PM----
    ftb3 works on m33 6, i use that, 5.50 gen d3, and 6.20, i use nandtool, i have a pandora battery, it works on 5.00 M33-6.

----Added 7/4/2010 at 12:23 PM----
    o just read again just drag out of ftb3 to desktop, after u onpened the part 1 rar, i shows those folders because u pressed the ^ btton in a rar.