User Tag List

Thread: I need help

I need help

User Info Menu

I need help

Hello!
    I´m German, so my english isn´t so well !
    I want toplay the eu version
    Can u explain me how i can get online in ftb3 !
    I read all threades and i googled ,too!
    At the moment , i don´t have the game , but tomorow a friend will give it to me !
    So it´s a Iso and i dont have that code from socom !
    Now my question is !
    Is it possible to get online without this code!
    I have read sth. about the psnanabler and vosmans prx and so on , but is this , all i need to get online or will i have to buy the game , to get this code and to get online !
    Please help me !

SFX

Re: I need help

First of all you will need the software mediago, or not due to recent developments.... but, I would do it through the mediago software. You will at LEAST HAVE TO spend $20 AT LEAST to be able to play online. Now create an account that is based europe meaning get a address any address from a country in europe preferably UK, because you are using EU Iso. The game Iso and the PSN Account need to match each others regions. You will need some kind of payment account Paypal etc. then there is an add on section in the mediago software say add to cart or buy the socom infrastructure add on, or somethin like that... but wait your not done yet. Your psp needs to be activated with your new psn account in order for you to play online, I'm sorry its so tough to explain by typing so just google XPD file and how to activate. Or wait until someone in this forum to explain. My english isn't bad I just lazy :D

I need help

User Info Menu

Re: I need help

To get online, i guess there is Entitlement Void that Johnny posted.
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!