User Tag List

Thread: I need help!!!

I need help!!!

User Info Menu

I need help!!!

ok i had a psn, the psn i used to buy ftb3 on, then i bought a entitlement code for a new one. Then this morning i downloaded the add ons , on the the new account......Now when i click the ftb3 game to load it up it says content cant be played on this account ................ HELP!

SFX

Re: I need help!!!

Ok so you need to access your account settings on the psn store through your computer, and then enable gameplay on the psp your using through the psn account you plan on using for ftb3. You will need the media go software which is available for free on th psn site. I know how you feel right now, you feel know one can help you out, I felt the same way but I got lucky cause I tried everything and manged to get on ftb3 online. These selfish forum posters think only about themselves, bloody selfish idiots!!! If the above things don't help you, somebody help this kid out come on...

I need help!!!

User Info Menu

the new account i played ftb3 on it b4 but when i downloaded the new add ons it messed everything up imma try to re-download the ftb3 game, if it dosnt work ill try ur advise
    ~Thank you

jerrmy12

no, re activate ur system wit new acc then dlownload add on/game

I need help!!!

User Info Menu

w8 so make a new account, then go back to the very first one and re-download the game?