User Tag List

Thread: Ftb3 1.1 Trouble

Ftb3 1.1 Trouble

User Info Menu

Ftb3 1.1 Trouble

ok so ive tried a number of things and yet i still can not connect to ftb3 online, I tried using the UMD Gen thing where i put the patch or update in myself and it dont work, when i try to do that then i load the game it freezes before it even gets to the main menu, and when i tried making an iso of the already patched version and then i started the iso, it told me the game couldnt be started. someone please help.

Ftb3 1.1 Trouble

User Info Menu

Re: Ftb3 1.1 Trouble

wat u shoulda done is find a patch cso for 1.1 and but in the new psnabler, can't give you the link cuz that would be illegal content so use your best friend "google"
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Ftb3 1.1 Trouble

User Info Menu

Yeah im looking for that but cant find it, is there something you can help me out with BK. The new psnabler, can i get that off of aio and will it already have the 1.1 updated version or no

----Added 19/7/2010 at 12:37 PM----
    Actuall i think i just found it, thanks a million BK got everything i need in one download

----Added 19/7/2010 at 12:47 PM----
    one question tho, does it have to be a .cso or can it be .iso, or does it even matter?

Ftb3 1.1 Trouble

User Info Menu

doesnt matter as long as its patched for 1.10
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Ftb3 1.1 Trouble

User Info Menu

ok thanks alot bro i got it working, now i just gotta update my database, thank you so much

Ftb3 1.1 Trouble

User Info Menu

yup np
    Psp Coder - Mips, C