User Tag List

Thread: UCUS-98716.bin File For PSNABLER

UCUS-98716.bin File For PSNABLER

User Info Menu

OK, i have the UCUS-98716.bin file for the final version of PSNABLER. I got it direct from the AIOLab website. Not 100% sure if it is actually RELEASED or not. If anyone knows whether or not it is OFFICIALLY released, please reply and let me know, so that I can post it for everyone.

This is a plugin for PSNABLER that is supposed to enable login on FTB3 for anyone with CFW. It should work (AIOLab developed PSNabler) so someone let me know if it is possible for me to release this. I dont play FTB3 because i havent gotten around to buying the entitlement :sad: because I was voted out of a job earlier this year (long story) and can not afford it. If anyone has been having trouble getting online, i would be able to let someone try to log in (you would have to already have entitlement) to test its authenticity.

Please reply. Maybe this has already been released and i am an idiot, but i thought they said it wasnt going to be released because then FTB3 would get all screwed up just like FTB2, thats why I'm asking.

Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

Re: UCUS-98716.bin File For PSNABLER

Alot of people have the new bin file for a while. But that doesnt mean people should go spreading it everywhere lol

Idk if its been "officially released", but I wouldnt go posting it on open forums.
    Wie können wir mehr zurückzahlen, als gemessen werden kann?

User Info Menu

Note sure what your referring to but feel free to pm it to me! ;) I collect every thing FTB3 related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    Note sure what your referring to but feel free to pm it to me! ;) I collect every thing FTB3 related.
    The bin file that you put in the psnabler folder. Itll let you play online with CFW. They made a new bin file for the new patch.
    Wie können wir mehr zurückzahlen, als gemessen werden kann?

User Info Menu

yeah dude its been released for a while now like it was released a couple days after the 1.1 update and ive got it in my post i got everything you need to hack socom ftb3 online in my post go check it out