User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modded online uniforms?

Modded online uniforms?

User Info Menu

Modded online uniforms?

Is it possible to make new modded uniforms, so that there is more variety to choose from? Thanks.

Modded online uniforms?

User Info Menu

Re: Modded online uniforms?

yeah people do it all the time like green jacket 1 and stuff they change like the colors of certain clothes and stuff, im not exactly sure what they do and how they do it but yes some people can make new clothes and add guns together to make new guns too

Modded online uniforms?

User Info Menu

You can get Green Jacket1 with Unlock all Characters. Idk if people actually make new uniforms though lol

I want to try to color mod uniforms, because you can find the coding for every piece in the ram dump.
    Wie können wir mehr zurückzahlen, als gemessen werden kann?

Modded online uniforms?

User Info Menu

It would be awesome if someone could post codes for the color mod of uniforms. Will rep!

Modded online uniforms?

User Info Menu

Ive been trying to find the coding for the complete outfit, like the slots for the pants or whatever. So maybe like make a merc uniform for the seals. Who knows though lol I havent had any luck
    Wie können wir mehr zurückzahlen, als gemessen werden kann?

Modded online uniforms?

User Info Menu

Black Kid probably knows, although he's worrying about more important codes right now.
    "Failing to Prepare Means Your Preparing To Fail"

~Benjamen Franklin

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

What I do is turn on Unlock Guns and Characters code, and go to customization. There is Green Jacket1, Wraith flak vest, etc. I highly doubt they make costums, or have colored ones. It probly only shows on thier screen anyways. But you can try to edit ram for only the colored costumes.
    Last edited by BioHazardouz; 08-13-2010 at 02:54 PM.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

1zz

User Info Menu

o that would be awesome walking around with differnet uniforms...lol but people would also be quiker to report you

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Modded online uniforms?

User Info Menu

Talking Re: Modded online uniforms?

Recently I have seen uniforms from the campaign, does anyone know how to get these, they look really sweet! -thanks! :D

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Its in my last post

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast