User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FTB3 is Failing

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

FTB3 is Failing

Just yesterday, I was playing to get my last medal (50 MVP). I was so close, then a little 9 yr old decided to freeze the room. It has come to the point were I can't play anymore because of codes like freezing, WIFI (F*CKING) CUT, and other nonsense thats ticks people off. Soon there will be anti's, then codes that f*ck up anti, then it'll be FTB2 again. It was fun to be a hacker in FTB2, but I never banned someone(I'd freeze em' if they were annoying) But I don't wan't this game to be like that, even though it fails already.This random post seems like it wont help, but why don't we all stop shoving dicks in our mouths, and play legit. Can't there be 1 PSP game, thats not f*cked up?:furious:

Rep+ If u agree, suck my dick till' the sh*t turn white if you don't. ( It was from a song I heard:D)
    Last edited by BioHazardouz; 08-13-2010 at 03:24 PM.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

FTB3 is Failing

User Info Menu

Re: FTB3 is Failing

hahaha he wants ppl to rep him funny joke right
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    hahaha he wants ppl to rep him funny joke right
    Nah, not really

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)

FTB3 is Failing

User Info Menu

lol black is right wtf man lol

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Whatever, thats not even the fucking point. If your just going to post something like that and not have something thats actually worth saying, then don't say it. Also i didnt really want ppl to rep me, I was talking about if u agree or not. So ur just a little nub that wanted to agree with someone popular.

FTB3 is Failing

User Info Menu

Freezing rooms? I wasn't aware non-host freeze was released.
    Latest work:

1zz

User Info Menu

dude thats why im working on getting a new psp so i can freakin hack the hackers...im tired of it...and biohzard i have a save that has all medels and weapons and like 50gillion CE...it really works 2

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

FTB3 is Failing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iLatino- View Post
    Freezing rooms? I wasn't aware non-host freeze was released.
    Its not the kid is most likely gettin gavesave frozen or lag frozen
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

FTB3 is Failing

User Info Menu

Lag frozen? I dont think so.... Too bad some people on here have to suffer because of loser like yall. If it wasnt for Dmonchild then none of you would be playin this game but I guess we just have to live with it.

1zz

User Info Menu

alot of times on glitchs they will frezze the game...not always though

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast